Chapter 18: Walking on the park

It's been a few long hours the light blue of the screen has been shining on Lena's face. Since Kara and she came back to National City, all citizens are pressing them to ask if they have a kind of romantic relationship or something like that. Even nowadays a Super and Luthor's friendship is not usual, but definitely their "girlfriend" status was the last straw.

Those people who were in the bar were not worried about the women's future or thinking of helping them. They simply were focused on filming, and that ruined all the private moments Kara and Lena rarely had in National City. Winn even was able to use his nerd skills to block the video and delete everything related to it, though it was too late.

Lena snorted and wrote another note on her mobile whiteboard. Kara used to ask if her magic could be useful to her scientific project, and now she deeply hoped her scientific mind would be able to make a plan to handle it all. Around three hours, 11 billion people watched the video. And now, with 2 days and four hours since then, the numbers increased enough to spread to almost three countries. The theories about their relationship were pulling from mouth to mouth like a monkey and never stopped!

Could it get worse?

The most searched topics in the last hours on the web got to do what was happening. 'Has Supergirl a girlfriend?'; 'Do Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor are friends?'; 'Supergirl Kara's body'; 'What Supergirl most like to do?'; 'Lena Luthor interview'... and other ones Lena didn't have work to remember of. However, there's a specific search that almost makes Lena yell:

'Kara Danvers in bikini'.

For Gosh's sake, what do those people think they are? A museum painting to be looked at all the time?

Lena didn't know why exactly, but for the first time she knew Kara's secret, she deeply appreciated Kara could hide her true identity.

FOREVER.

"Okay... I guess I'll stick with this."

Kara quickly stole Lena's whiteboard marker, finally being looked at by the raven woman. "You need to stop doing this, Lee. You gonna be sick."

"That's not funny, Kara. I need to solve this. Have you been reading what they searched about you? It's getting out of control."

"It's not too bad. I read one from a girl who wanted to see me naked. I thought it so funny that I—" Kara's throat suddenly closed when she saw the mortal look on her.

"What did you do?" That was the only sentence that left Lena's mouth.

"Nothing." She stuttered, running from those cold green eyes.

"Kara Zor-El."

The anger was captured in Lena's raspy voice and Kara crawled.

"I swear you, babe. I don't do anything, I just thought it was funny."

"But me not." Lena took her whiteboard marker back without warning, not caring how rude her voice sounded. "Stopping acting like it's anything. It's our private life we're talking about."

"I know, Lee, but what's the prob? Don't they usually do that while we're working? You even told me once you were used to being the center of attention thanks to your last name."

"That's not the point, Kara. They've been watching you more than ever since Mrs. Grant's interview, and now because of me, they're following all our steps. What if they find out there's something more?"

Kara tilted her face subtly to the side. "Like what?" Lena snorted quietly and gave her a cold shoulder, not daring to ask anything of the stupid blonde. Otherwise, a new production of kryptonite could be in her hands. "I don't care at all, they'd just find out that you're amazing. Besides, there's not much interesting in my life to see."