the survivors of the galaxy -2

Continuation of part-1

Third person pov
"The fifth day was probably the worst because it hadn't rained at all. First you would've gotten dehydrated", y/n said as the survivor trembled.

Flashback

Please help us , one of the survivors screamed, they were in a lifeboat. All of them were exhausted. One of them bent  to reach the sea water about to drink it when the man beside him pulled him back and asked " are you crazy?are you trying to die?". " We're all going to die anyways", he replied. They were all saying things like I didn't want to die. Pyung-hee's father's leg was terribly injured , he was looking at a photo of him and his daughter, " I bet  my daughter is worried sick, pyung-hee", he said out loud. They all began crawling towards pyung-hee's father saying " I'm hungry".

Back to the present

"But it's strange. You say you starved for 28 days, but you didn't lose much weight",y/said . " You didn't have WI-FI, so you couldn't have ordered delivery food", yeon commented. " What did you eat?" , y/n asked. " Stop! ", The survivor said covering his ears  trembling as he fell back he continued" I... I didn't do it. It wasn't me . I didn't do it".

Flashback

One of the survivors took a oar in his hand and said " I refuse to die out there ", standing up and others following. He begged them not to but they began beating him with oars.

Back to the present

"It wasn't me", the survivor said crying hysterically but then he began laughing while saying " I'm starving. I'm starving. it's meat", he said the last line pointing at y/n. He then stood up walking towards y/n, he continued" I see meat". y/n stood up in shock and took a step back. Yeon stood up too and pushed him back, he fell to the wall but he laughed maniacally and said " give me my meat", Lee Yeon moved in front of y/n . " Meat , my meat", the man  said his back bent ,  walking crazily towards y/n but before Yeon could do anything the man fell to the floor, his hand in his mouth and choking. The choking sounds stopped. Y/N went near the man and tried to shake him awake , then she pulled his hand out of his mouth and to her shock their was the same heap of hair in his hand. She then checked his pulse and then  looked towards Yeon and said " he's dead".

Seo Pyung-hee was crying sitting on the sea shore. Lee rang came and stood beside her , he looked at her as she cried and said" stop crying. Your wish came true ". Pyung-hee looked up at him , he continued " there's only one more person left. But what will you give me in return?"