Chapter 93

Shona woke up after a short nap, after the love making and not found Sanskar in the room.

She got shower, change and walked down to see Sanskar was arranging the dining table.

"Sanky, what's going on, may I help you?" Shona asked and held his chest from behind in a back hug.

Sanskar pulled her forward from arms and kissed her forehead. "It's alright, I was only heating up the breakfast made by you. Now sit and eat."

Sanskar served breakfast for both, with hot chocolate for his kiddo wife and black coffee for himself.

Just then Marc and Silvia came and Marc hurried to help Sanskar.

"Doctor sir, why are you tiring yourself by kitchen works, let me do this."

"It's ok Marc, Shona cooked it, I am only serving, so it's not tiring." Sanskar said while taking a seat beside Simmi and feed her.

Marc adored their love. "Silvia, Shona ma'am is lucky to have a husband like doctor sir. He loves her so much."

Silvia gave disinterest look, in fact she was envious of Shona in her heart for having a dashing and successful guy like Sanskar by her side.

After breakfast they both left for the city tour which Sanskar planned beforehand.

They both were walking holding hands and Samrat said, "Princess today we will visit to the places which will make you crazy and having different times to view".

"For real, oh I am already excited. Where are we heading first?"

"It's a famous Fraumünster Church of Zurich its a 11th century church still standing in perfect condition."

Shona was awestruck to see a beautiful church and Sanskar pulled her sliding his arm on her waist. "It's also has a beautiful history."

Sanskar narrated the entire history, geography of the the church to Shona, while strolling.

"Sanky, how do you know so much about Zurich and it's historical monuments?" Shona asked quite silly question.

Sanskar scoffed and said, "Come on Shona, there is something called google, even a primary kid knows about it."

Shona rolled her eyes and said with attitude, "Still it's quite impressive, now I want to have India cuisine as lunch, is that possible."

"Your wish my command, my princess."

Sanskar searched famous Indian restaurant nearby and got so many, after lunch they both had to their next destination, but Sanskar blindfolded her.

"Sanskar, what's wrong with you, why this blindfold?" Shona whined

"Our next destination is a surprise for you, otherwise you will get excited."

"Am I looking kid to you?" Shona twitched her nose

"No, my princess you are a kiddo and I love it." Sanskar said pecked Shona's grumpy cheeks, she smiled cutely.

Sanskar was right, as he removed Shona's blindfold at their next destination, she screamed and jumped in excitement coz it was the biggest and most famous chocolate tasting shop of Zurich, Vollenweider Chocolatier Confiseur.

As like before Sanskar was detailing about it but Shona wasn't interested in its history of geography, this shop has ultimate variety of chocolates and that's enough for her. She tasted all and brought so much for herself and other's too in India.

It was almost dusk and Sanskar had pull Shona out of the chocolate shop to move according to her plan for the evening.

They both hoped out of the car at the next place and Shona was awestruck again to see the beautiful evening view.