Chapter 30

When Sanskar back from his memory lane, he looked around at his present helplessly.

"Even though it's very painful, today I will accept that she is not Shona, she is Swara Goenka. My childhood sweetheart Swara. From now on you will not be Shona anymore but Swara Goenka."

Sanskar blabbered to himself like maniac.

"Swara, even though I don't know anything about your whereabouts, still I will look for you. I will rummage the entire world and find you at any cost. Yes I have to find my Swara, to get rid of these ridiculous thoughts of Dr. Shona Ahmed Khan."

"I don't even have any picture of you, how will I find you? Where are you Swara, have you completed your medical, my Dr. Swara Goenka?"

Sanskar was drowned in Swara's thoughts feeling miserable and helpless for not able to find her even after searching for years.

He was still thinking for the different ways to look for Swara when he got the idea to search her into doctor's forum.

He opened his laptop and get alarmed of CCTV footage which he didn't check for last 2 days. Only he can surveillance on the footage of the security camera of his cabin.

Before proceeding for the personal matters, Sanskar moved cursor to check CCTV footage. He don't want to overlook his responsibilities again as the head administrator of this firm behind his miseries.

Sanskar was shocked to see the footage of the day before, evening. Dr. Pragya Singh and Dr. Ragini Malhotra sneaked into his cabin. He clenched his fist with the thought that they must be doing another prank on him with Shona.

'This girl is getting on my skin.'

This time Sanskar was determined to kick Shona out of Goenka hospital if she had done something again, but to his surprise the two girls were only rummaging trash can in his cabin then they looked under the table and the chairs, and crawling all over the cabin while looking for something on the floor.

Sanskar scratched his head in confusion. Shona and her entire group is crazy.

"I have to find out what these two girls were doing in my cabin, I am sure it has something to do with Dr. Shona."

Sanskar was talking to himself while tapping his finger on the table.

"Hmm, Pragya could be oversmart and liar like Shona, probably she will not reveal the truth, but Ragini is simple minded, I know her since she was young. I should confront her." Sanskar called Ragini to drop by into his cabin.

An hour later Ragini knocked on the door of Sanskar's cabin and walked in.

"Good evening Dr. SM, sorry for being late as I was busy with patients."

"It's all right, please have a seat."

Sanskar pointed to the chair opposite to him, and Ragini took the seat with so much confusion in her mind.  Why Sankar was looking for her, why on earth he offered her seat first rather than talking on point.

Sanskar cleared his throat and spoke formally, "Dr. Ragini, I will not beat around the bush, so tell me truthfully what you and Dr. Pragya were doing in my cabin day before when I was not around."

Timid Ragini startled. She felt like the world revolved around her eyes, the roof of the room fallen on her head and she was completely numb.

Sanskar looked at Ragini's pale face, proving her guilty and raised his eyebrows. "Yes, what was the reason?"

"Me? n... No nothing, wh.....when, I do.... don't re... remember I don't remember anything."

Ragini stuttered and tried to deny with a weak attempt.