Chapter 49

"My son Sanskar will get married to Shona. Not only they likes each other since they were young even as their elders we always dreamt to make our children get married when they will grow up."

"What everbody jumped from their places......."

Asad wanted to refuse the proposal but before him Sanskar showed his strong disagreement. He had an heated argument with his mother.

"No, mom, whatever you will say but this can't be possible. To be truth Shona hates me to the core and if she will get her memory back then......."

Sanskar shivered and unable to speak further, he couldn't even imagine Shona's reaction towards him after regaining her past memory and their painful separation. He burnt all the bridges between them and can only regret over the past.

"I don't want your excuses, make it possible by hook or by crook." Sujata ordered sternly.

"Mrs. Maheshwari, forceful marriage will ruin both of their life." Dilshad said her concern.

"Dilshad, trust me, it's a best plan to save Shona."

"No Mrs. Maheshwari, even I will not allow this, Shona's happiness matters that most, she can not lead a harmonious life like this."

Asad refused the plan very strongly which drove Sanskar sulky.

"Right now Shona's safety matters the most and her growth in a healthy and carefree atmosphere. Regarding her happiness, Mr. Khan I promise Shona will be the happiest under the roof of Maheshwari mansion, otherwise you can take her back with you anytime."

Sanskar retored staring into Asad's eyes like challenging him. Asad is not in a mood to play any such games and about to deny again but stopped by Dilshad.

"If you people are sure that your plan can avoid Shona's life threat forever, then I am in. Mr. Maheshwari you can proceed as you want. Even though it will upset her for sometime, we will bear with it." Dilshad said decisively.

Sanskar, Sujata and Anand left after discussing their further plan, but today everbody is drowning in guilt and agony sitting in their rooms after seeing the chirpy and cheerful Shona complete lifeless.

The next morning Shona woke up lazily and took few minutes to register the reality after seeing the foreign surroundings.

"Oh, now I am married and right now in Maheshwari mansion, but I was sleeping on the couch, how come I woke up on the bed?"

Shona mumbled to herself while tapping her chin as an action of thinking.

She noticed the spare pillow and comforter on the bed and got that it was all Sanskar's doings.

"Why did Hitler do that? Is he trying to be good to me? Impossible Hitler can't be good, he must have ulterior motives, I should have to be alert even in my slumber."

Shona questioned and answered herself while blabbering many absurd things, back to her own self.

"Huh, Hitler Maheshwari can't beat Shona Ahmed Khan always. Even though you got married to me forcefully, I will make you regret on your decision."

Shona got up from the bed and surprised to see the clean room which she messed last night. She thought at first who did that, then jerked her shoulder. "Huh, whoever cleaned the room, why would I care. I will live here as I used to live in my house."

She was going to get wash and change but obtained that she don't have extra pair of clothes to change. Then she called Pragya and asked her to get her entire wardrobe including her books and the necessary stuffs she uses daily with her car to Maheshwari mansion.