Chapter 87

The next morning Shona woke up lazily and found Sanskar starring her, stood leaning by the cabinet and folded arms. Shona raised her eyebrows in suprise.

He came to her and passed a file. "If you are ready to serve me for the next one month sign the contract."

"What, contact?" Shona took the file in surprise and begin reading. It was all in the legal language.

"This is the agreement between party A (Sanskar Maheshwari) and party B (Simmi Ahmed Khan Maheshwari).....

Shona read it fast and turned the next page where rules were mentioned.

Rules to be followed by party B being in contracted with party A.

No 1. Party A is prohibited to perform any prank being in contract. If any action will be called prank, then party A can break the contract and go back from his words.

"What, how can that be?" Shona said with frown, then looked his sharp glares on her and beseeched. "HM, please I can't live without doing prank. Ok I will not do any prank on you, just on my friends. I swear, please....."

Shona blinked her big doe eyes many times while requesting and it melted Sanskar.

"Ok fine, a bit rebate. Prank only on friends and it shouldn't affect the hospital, ok?" Sanskar warned.

"Sure, I will take care." Shona said excitedly and read the next rule.

No 2. Party B is not allowed to skip her meals and her diet will be decided by party A.

"This rule no 2 is too strict. Alright i will not skip my meals, but you can't decide my diet as you have big appetite in comparison of mine, please I can't eat too much. I promise I will have healthy food."

Shona again requested cutely and Sanskar gave in for a slight change.

"Alright, your diet will be decided according to your appetite."

No 3. Party A will not speed her car more than 50 Km/Hr.

"What, 50 Km/Hr is too slow. I drive Porsche sports car not, bullock cart." Shona protested again.

"Rules are meant to be follow." Sanskar said sternly.

"Ok, let's mend it slightly, like if there will be any emergency or if I will be getting late I can speed."

Shona blinked her big doe eyes many times and pleaded.

"Please, please pretty please."

'Ahh, damn, again these innocent eyes of hers.' Sanskar thought with frustration and gave in again.

"Only in case of emergency."

Shona already tamper with 3 rules of Sanskar in the contract and he was pissed by her attitude.

No 4. Party B couldn't say no to party A for anything.

Shona frowned again and pick fault on the next rule too.

"What if you ask for something which I don't know to do or can't able to do?" Shona raised her eyebrows.

Now Sanskar lost his temper. She is taking him for granted blinking her innocent eyes several times and he can't let this happen.

"That's enough, all rules are not going to be altered for your convince. Either sign it now or leave it." Sanskar yelled snatching file from her.

Shona immediately snatched the file back from Sanskar and pen from another hand of him, signed it and gave file back to Sanskar.

"It's done, I can do anything." Shona released a sigh feeling like she had won the battle, but she didn't know the real struggle has started now.

"Great, now get ready into formal." Sanskar said while signing the contract as party A.