Chapter 88

"Double chicken mayonnaise sandwich and mountain dew. Ahh, why is he want to have my favourite dishes in front of me. It makes me feel like starving from ages."

In the cafeteria Laksh, Pragya and Ragini were having lunch together.

"Why is Simmi so busy today to even show up for lunch?" Pragya said.

"I have not seen her since morning." Ragini said.

It was obvious from their faces that they are missing Shona. She is life of their group.

"Good for you both that you didn't ran into her today otherwise you might had heart attack." Laksh said dramatically.

"Shut up Lucky, what nonsense are you talking?" Ragini said with irritation.

"Excuse me it's not nonsense but the latest truth of Shona, I have witnessed the scene though my virgin eyes." Laksh said.

"And what did your virgin eyes witnessed?"

"Shona changed her dressing into complete formal including accessories....."

"Cough, cough....."

Pragya coughed hard in shock before even Laksh could describe the other changes Shona has adapted and he had seen in the morning,

"That's absurd, Lucky you are bluffing. I can't believe Shona wore formal leaving her floral, colourful dresses. She didn't wore formal even on her graduation day." Pragya said.

"Don't be shock it's just a beginning, because Shona quit using acronym, she had plate full of breakfast with wide smile let alone throwing tantrum and drove with Samrat to the hospital when nothing is wrong with her car."

"Hahaha......" Pragya laughed loud.

"Now I am sure you are trying to fool us, but I will not buy it. Neither Shona can have a plate full of breakfast nor she can quit using acronym or her car for no reason and wearing formal is a top level bluff. It's impossible." Pragya said with confidence as nobody knows Shona here more than her.

All these are obstinate habits of Shona which can't be change overnight and altogether is next to impossible.

"Have a bet then?" Laksh said immediately because he saw Shona dawdling at the door of the cafeteria just now.

"Sure......" Pragya said and fell into Laksh's trap.

"Great, now just turn around and have a great look of your friend." He pointed at Shona who was walking lifeless, mumbling curses to Sanskar and her fate.

Obviously, Pragya and Ragini rendered shock, starring Shona without blinking eyes.

Shona ordered Sanskar's lunch at the counter as he asked, white sauce pasta with omit pepper, apple juice, double chicken mayonnaise sandwich and a can of mountain dew.

The chef scratched his head in confusion. "But doctor, how will I make white sauce pasta with no pepper."

Shona was already pissed by Sanskar, chef's words fuelled her anger and she vented on him.

"Make with green chillies, red chillies, black chillies, white pepper without pepper I don't care. Just make it quick." Shona said and rubbed her temple.

"But Dr. Shona, Dr. SM likes spicy food, after tasting bland food he will scold me and you as well."

Shona drove crazy by chef's arguments, slammed her hand on the counter and yelled. "He quit eating spicy, did you get it? Am I his wife or you? Just make it fast or I will serve you in front of him as pasta, do you understand."