Chapter 19

Laksh called it a day of before getting into more situation like getting caught by Shona and bid farewell to her after wishing her luck for the night duty.

Shona didn't pay any heed to anything else and got busy with her patients. She later smartly managed her entire routine to get some sleep or at least  a proper rest, so that she will be fresh tomorrow morning before the class of intern will start.

Later she also has to plan to get back on Dr. Sanskar for the lowly thing like blackmailing.
..............

After getting back from work Sanskar was changing when something has fallen when he put off his blazer. He searched for the thing and found a small delicate 'S' initial ring.

Ahh, it's Dr. Shona's ring she threw it in the recycle bin today in his cabin.

While recalling something Sanskar opened a secret drawer in his cabinet and took out a small exquisite handmade jewelry box. He opened it and took out the thing inside and start gazing it affectionately. It's a 'S' initial ring of little Shona from his childhood tossed on him. He can gaze it endlessly all day long.

Sanskar took both the rings in his hand and weighs the coincident in his heart. Both the rings were abandoned by its owner and landed into him. Both the girls were upset from him that's why threw this ring. A painful smile appeared on his sexy sculpted lips.

"Hey big brother......." Laksh called for his brother and entered in his room.

Sanskar immediately put both the ring together in the same jewelry box, closed the drawer and tried to pretend normal but his action already caught the sight of his younger brother.

"Sanskar bhai, are you again adoring Shona's ring in secret?

Sanskar didn't answer and made himself busy in fetching his clothes to get change to avoid Laksh.

Laksh shook his head seeing his brother trying hard. "Pretending oblivious is not going to work always. Sanskar atleast answer my one question."

"Shoot....."

Sanskar said without turning to Laksh. He can't let his little brother see his eyes right now which has so many emotions and Laksh can easily read it like a open book.

"Are you comparing Dr. Shona Ahmed Khan to your childhood friend Shona? Are you confuse between the two?"

Sanskar turned in an instant with confused face. "What nonsense are you spitting?"

Of course he didn't think like this before. He loved his childhood sweetheart, Shona to the bottom of his heart and hate Dr. Shona to his bones, how could he get confuse between the two.

"Then why her pranks are effecting you so much? Even today you extorted her to accept the punishment for what, just a prank."

Laksh was still bewildered. He wanted to know what is going on with his elder brother.

"Oh, so she told on me to you, I couldn't believe her?" Sanskar said sarcastically while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Not exactly, actually she was talking to her friends and I overheard the conversation." Laksh told the truth.

"Whatever, I don't care. She was getting on my nerves with her attitude. If somebody will do pranks or fun around in my hospital or tried to take their job as a joke I will punish them regardless of who they are. Even if you would be on her place I would have deal with you in the same way. Did you hear me." Sanskar said sternly.

Laksh scoffed and said, "Sanskar bhai stop being unusual of yourself. I know this is not you and you will get nothing by doing this."

"This is I am, Lucky and I am just doing my job as a dean of the college and hospital, training my intern. She will learn her lessons by these punishments and be cautious to repeat these things in the future."