Chapter 80

"What did this Hitler told you all about me and how did he know about my mental health condition? I mean how could he predicted that how and when I could get my memory back?"

"I could do that because I am your doctor." Sanskar answered calmly.

"What, my doctor? Since when? And who asked you to be my doctor? And how could you play games on my health without examine me, as far I remember I didn't come to you ever?" Shona thought Sanskar is bluffing.

"I did examine you. You did come to my examination room and I made you do all kinds of tests and checked your reports. I am not a quack, did you get it."

Today is the day Shona got uncountable shock, but this is something weird Samrat is talking about.

Even after regaining memory she didn't forget anything about her present, then why she couldn't recall when did Samrat checked on her and what tests and reports is he talking about, that she don't know.

'Oh yes, he did......'

Shona remembered few days back, before the party, she was dizzy in the hospital after a tiring day. Sanskar checked on her and made her do so many tests and didn't let her see the reports.

She even realised that she was dizzy after having a soft drink given by Sanskar.

"Oh, now I got it, you made me drink diet coke and after that my head started reeling. You did this on purpose, aren't you?"

"Happy realisation, but you are missing a piece of puzzle. When your three idiot friends, had an epic fail in such a trivial task, I had to step in. I am not completely at fault."

Sanskar referred the glass of water fiasco on the table in the cafeteria while pointing towards Laksh, Pragya and Ragini who were standing together.

Shona has an historical day, today, she don't know whether to get excited to get her parents after many years or to cherish the fact that she got to know uncountable hidden truth of her life.

She didn't took a second to guess that back on that day the glass of water her friends were forcing her to drink was definitely wasn't pure.

"Oh, so you three teamed up with him, being my friends, you traitors. That's why all were forcing me to drink water instead of cold drink, right?"

Shona glared them keeping hands on her waist with angry pout. Trio crouch their head being caught.

"Now answer will you? Speak up, don't be stood dumb."

"SS, don't get mad on us, we were just innocent followers, but Sanskar was the master mind." Laksh threw Sanskar under the bus and saved him and his friends.

"Lucky, stop lying balantly. You got the potion which can make her dizzy to seize the opportunity and send her for check up. Didn't you say that you will take care of this matter?"

Sanskar spilt the beans. Shona glared Laksh and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry SS, I did everything for your sake."

Shona didn't reply, just maintained her sulky face from all four of them. Here back the drama queen.

"Oh god Shona let bygones be bygones. They all are your well wisher, nobody knows this better than you, so stop being sulky." Sakshi said.

"I am not sulky mom, but disappointed in them, being my best friend they all kept so many secrets from me."

"They all had to hide everything for your betterment, now stop exaggerating, alright?" Dilshad said.

"Ok, Dilshad mom, only if you are asking, I will let go with them, but not this Hitler Malhotra, never." Shona said and pointed at Laksh, Pragya and Ragini.