Chapter 36

"Anand, will you please stop creating the suspense and spill the beans already. Our heartbeats are racing to each other." Sujata yelled tapping her heart over the chest.

Anand was the most cheerful mon in their group. He likes to goof around and right now at the tense moment he was teasing everbody by keeping a big secret to him, being in a good mood.

"Relax guys, I was going to tell you....."

Anand was in a playful mood, after getting such a wonderful information, but this time before he could complete, Savitri cut him of and chided while pointing her forefinger at his nose.

"Anand I am warning you stop beating around the bush and got to the point already, otherwise get yourself booking into a hotel for tonight."

"Wow Savitri amazing....."

"Well done aunt Sudha....."

"Great job mom...."

"Aunt Savitri you proved it that you can not catch a hare with a tabret."

All clapped and praised Savitri who gave a proud look to Anand.

'If you guys wanted to get the exciting news, be on my side, otherwise forget it.' Anand had this phrase at the tip of his tongue but seeing his wife's big eyes, he gulped it down and spilt the beans.

"I just got the news, that 12 years ago that dreadful day, Rashid and Dilshad were the persons who bailed out Shashank."

Even though the news was exciting and connecting the dots between Goenka and Khan family, still room fell into mourn silence.

Sanskar drowned into his guilt all over again. They faced too much just in that, one day.

Arjun kept hand on Sanskar's shoulder and Laksh held his mother's hand to console her.

Sanskar and Sujata got back to their senses and broke into smile.

"That's a great news Anand. So I think our doubt is right, perhaps Shashank and Sakshi seek their help or they are in contact. There is high chance Dilshad knows about their whereabouts coz after that Shashank and Sakshi cut of their ties from everbody. At this moment I think Sanskar's doubt about Shona and Swara being the same girl is not wrong either." Sujata said and everbody agreed.

"Yes, I think it's a great lead. Anand I also think it's time for us to confront Khan family."

All had the same view that, base on this information they can confront Dilshad and if the luck in their favour they can get the whereabouts of Shashank and Sakshi.

"Alright then, let me take an appointment and I will see Dilshad myself."

"I am going to accompany you." Sujata said determinedly. She also has hoped in her heart to get to see Shona, her goddaughter.

Anand nodded and both drove of for Khan Mansion. They didn't face any difficulty to get appointment for Dilshad Ahmed Khan because she is a social worker who frequently see doctors, lawyers, police officers, politicians and many more big and small personalities on different posts in her house or office.

Anand and Sujata were welcomed in visitor room of Oberoi mansion and Disha walked in with confidence.

After formal greetings Anand initiated the conversation with introduction.

"Dilshad, I am Anand Malhotra, your classmate from medical collage. I don't know, if you still remember me or not?" Anand said between awkward laugh to test the water.

"Of course, I remember you Anand. We were not just classmates but from a same group of friends." Dilshad retorted casually.

"Yes, it's been a long......." Anand sighed when Dilshad recognised him so well.