Chapter 68

"No, my sweetu, you are cute, cutie just like my Sanky."

What?

Sanskar felt rug swept out from under her feet. He can't believe his ears what did he just listen.

"You know whenever I look at you I feel like you are some Sanky whom I used to love so much."

Sanskar realised Shona has some hidden traces of her memories which are coming out gradually.

Shona named Sanky to Sanskar many years ago and since the day she left after tossing ring on him and they both parted ways, he prohibited everbody to address him Sanky.

He got Shona back after many years and being fall for her again, he was so engrossed in his romantic world that forgot the reality. Today Shona used this name again and brought him back to the harsh reality of their life.

He forgot to think about the scenario after she will recover her memory. He and Shona both had a painful separation, then what will be her reaction after seeing him as her husband.

No, he has no right on love of Shona when she is not in her true senses. He has to refrain himself.

"Sanky, please tell me why this is happening to me?" Shona asked again and zoomed Sanskar out of his thoughts.

He composed himself and picked the glass of lemonade again.

"Shona when you asked me to listen to you first, I did as you said, now it's your turn to obey me, please drink it first."

Shona nodded her head like an obedient child. "Ok....."

She had lemonade sip by sip and felt gradually started getting sober, but she had terrible headache and dizziness.

"Ahh, HM, my head is buzzing like a drum." Shona said and massaged her forehead while moaning softly.

"Finish your lemonade first you will feel better. It's a best drink for hangover, then get freshen up." Sanskar said solemnly.

Shona nodded and finished her lemonade between moan because of headache and keep on massaging her forehead. Then she took a nap of 10 minutes and got ready again after get freshen up and touch up.

She was all looking fresh again re-enter to the party, but hesitant with the thought that she got drunk and created scene just now, remeber everything vividly.

"How are you feeling now?" Sanskar asked.

"Better....."

"Great, let's go then......" Sanskar said and walked, but Shona stood there fidgeting with fingers, thinking something deeply.

Sanskar turned and saw her lost in thoughts. "What's wrong, is there anything bothering you?"

"Sanskar I am sorry for getting drunk and creating fuss for no reason, I must have embarrassed you, don't know how I got drunk." Shona sincerely apologized, feeling ashamed for ruining Sanskar's party.

"It's ok Shona, you didn't do it in purpose, somebody must have spiked your drink. Don't think so much, let's go there guests must be looking for us."

Sanskar consoled Shona gently, held her hand and walked, but Shona stopped him.

"Sanskar, there is something I want to ask you." Shona said with blush.

"Shoot......"

"Even though I remember whatever I was blabbering being tipsy, I addressed you by a nick name. I don't remember that name, please help me recall what was that."

Shona was recalling hard thinking about her drunken drama, bold confession and all kind of blabber.

'Ahh......' Sanskar gasped inwardly.