Chapter 84

Shona dawdled to the canteen being defeated by Samrat again and sat with her friends with a sad pout.

"Hey Shona, did you got to know how Dr SM made that modern witch confessed?" Pragya asked in excitement.

They all were waiting to know the secret behind the scene and sharing their guesses.

"Yes, I got it....." Shona said with her least energy which stunned her friends. Shouldn't she be excited right now.

"Then why are low, you should be happy?"

"Happy my foot, that HM is getting on my nerves."

"What has happened between you two again in the cabin?" Laksh asked.

Shona told the entire story in the cabin and pissed that Sanskar made her blurt out her plan and didn't reconcile with her.

"Huh, Hitler said I was threating him, was he ethical, when he used Ragini to extort me and got married to me."

Shona blabbered without any bound because now when the entire truth revealed in front of everbody, she didn't care less.

"What, extort? Used Ragini to got married to you?" Pragya was hell shocked.

Shona bite her tongue and said, "Oops slip of tongue, please all of you forget, whatever I said, just now."

"Shona, please tell me what is the truth." Pragya asked hurriedly. She was writhing in dismay.

Shona reluctantly revealed the remaining secret behind her marriage. Shona and Pragya noticed that Ragini and Laksh wasn't surprised by the new revelation, but remorseful.

"Oh, you both knew about it already, didn't you?" Shona dart sharp glares at Laksh and Ragini.

"Yes SS, I knew it, but helpless and Sanskar too. Mom asked him to make it by hook or by crook, but at the end you have to be safe."

"Ahh, you traitors and SB, you already kept so many things from me, but RM I am disappointed in you. How could you deceive me?"

Ragini crouch her head and said in a baritone. "Shona, I masked one more secret, that you need to know."

"One more, what was that?"

"Shona, please forgive me for that, back on that day Mrs. Ahuja......."

Ragini took a pause and gulped her saliva.

"Yes tell me, what was wrong with Mrs. Ahuja?" Shona encouraged Ragini and she continued. "Back then, nothing happened to Mrs. Ahuja. She was perfectly fine."

"What?"

"Yes, in your absence, nothing had happened to her, it was all designed by Sanskar to trap you for marriage."

"Oh gosh, how many more shocks am I going to get on this day, this is unimaginable. That Hitler is really shrewd, but I was stabbed by my best friend." Shona said being sad and broken.

"I am sorry Shona, but I was helpless. Sanskar said he is doing everything for your security, to save you from unseen enemies.

"Don't talk about him, he has only one justification about his every injustice acts, but why did you deceive me? I don't want to talk to you."

Ragini felt bad, but before her Laksh answered for her.

"Oh come on SS, Ragini had done everything for you, prioritised your safety, on top of that she is confessing, otherwise she could have hide it all her life, don't be so rude to her."

Shona frown listening long lecture of Laksh and said, "No wonder SB, you are taking her side, after all birds of a feather flocks together. You all deceived me and helped that Hitler brother of yours."