Chapter 94

Silvia not only dared to touch Sanskar, but called her Sanky. How could Shona let it slide.

"What's going on?" Shona yelled from behind, but used Hindi language, so that Silvia will not get the hint of their conversation.

Sanskar turned around being startled and turned pale, seeing Shona's fire spitting eyes. He knows she is possessive for him.

"Hey princess, looking beautiful......" Sanskar's weak attempted to change the subject only ignite Simmi's anger.

"You don't want to answer me, is there anything you are trying to hide?" Shona again said in Hindi, crossed her arms, looking sharply at Sanskar and Silvia alternately.

"No princess, Silvia came to call us for breakfast, let's get ready fast." Sanskar said hurriedly and dashed into the bathroom.

"Silvia, you can go, we will be there shortly." Shona chased Silvia but hating her to invading their space.

'She needs Shona's therapy to learn her lessons.' Shona thought while brushing her hairs and came with an idea.

While breakfast Shona asked Marc and Silvia to join them on the table, at first they denied but she made it forcefully on purpose.

"Sanskar, will you please cook red sauce pasta for lunch?" Shona requested while sipping her hot chocolate.

"But Shona, we are going to have our lunch out, you wanted to go for the shopping, don't you?" Sanskar asked, as they planned before.

"We will go by evening, please I carving for your hand made pasta."

"Shona ma'am, don't bother doctor sir, I will cook excellent pasta for you." Marc said.

"No Marc, nothing can compete the pasta Sanskar cook. He has excellent culinary skills."

Shona blinked her big doe eyes innocently and Sanskar gave in, even though he was thinking, she never carved for his hand made food before. 

Sanskar was cooking lunch and Shona stuck to him like a magnet, sitting on a kitchen table and annoying him by her questions.

"Shona, why don't you take rest for some time." Sanskar said to get a break from her.

"No I will be with you." Shona nodded.

"Shona ma'am, you should take some rest, I will help Sanky sir."

Silvia came from behind to offer help and made Shona jealous again, but she concealed her face. "It's ok Silvia I will help him, you must help Marc."

"But princess you are not helping." Sanskar said while chopping.

"No Sanky, I will help you, just let me know what should I do?" Shona said hurriedly and Sanskar smiled seeing her obvious jealousy.

Sometimes later when lunch was prepared, Shona chased Sanskar away, asking him to get freshen up and change and she will serve the table, even Silvia offered help, she chased her, asking to call Marc, we all will have lunch together.

When they all walked into the dining room, Shona already served the plates for four and asked everybody to sit and eat.

"Shona you are looking quite desperate for the pasta. Sanskar referred to the served plates while taking seat.

"Yes Sanky, I am not only starving, but carving for your hand made food. It's smelling delicious, I am sure it will be the best. You know Marc, Silvia, even an Italian chef can't beat the red sauce pasta cooked by Sanskar." Shona wasn't stop complementing Sanskar, before even eating.

"Shona, don't you think you are exaggerating, I am already flattered."

"Of course not, I am stating fact."