Chapter 95

Shona made Silvia sit on the couch, gave her a pill to gulp down and applied ointment on her rashes.

"I am sorry Silvia, the medicine I gave you had side effects and you got rashes. I made a mistake."

Sanskar walked out to see Shona was confessing sincerely, he leaned on the wall, crossed his hands and stare her.

Silvia was overwhelmed by Shona's sincere apology and said, "Shona ma'am, don't apologise, it was a mistake, you were trying to help me."

"No Silvia I am at fault. I got jealous to see you ogling Sanskar in the morning and pranked on you. I made you eat hot spices on purpose with food which caused your indigestion. I am sorry for that." Shona said holding her ears cutely.

Silvia reflect on her actions and thought Shona was generous to let it go, even when she was drooling over her husband. No wife would tolerate this. What's more she is even apologizing for her mistake.

"No Shona ma'am, I was at fault when eyed your husband, you are lenient to slide this. I am sorry for doing this to you."

The air cleared between Shona and Silvia and Sanskar released the sigh of relief.

"Now when everything is fine Shona let's go for the shopping." Sanskar said.

Shona nodded and both left to wondering the markets. Shona brought gift for everbody in India including Marc and Silvia. She brought a saree, Indian traditional wear for Silvia from an Indian ethic boutique, to apologize to her.

Sanskar felt proud on Shona, but didn't say anything coz he was still mad about her prank.

Silvia liked the saree. "Shona ma'am I love Indian ethnic wear, but I don't know to drape it."

"No problem, I will teach you."

Shona taught Silvia to wear saree and draped for her which was liked by everyone, finally they both ended on a happy note.

Shona head out of the bathroom after wash and get change and saw Sanskar was sitting on the couch and reading a book.

"Seems like water is still hot." Shona looked at Sanskar keenly and mumbled about his mood.

"My Sanky, are you still mad at me?" Shona asked beseechingly to test the water.

"No...." He answered without averting gaze from the book.

Shona sat beside him, held his face and forcefully turned it to her. "Then why are not looking at me?"

He smacked her hand on his face shoved it. "Because I am reading a book."

"That's what I am asking, when you have a beautiful wife sitting beside you, on your honeymoon, they why are you looking at the book instead of her."

"That's you punishment."

Shona again make him look at her and said, "Punishment for what, you said you are not indignant anymore?"

"I am not angry, but still upset about your prank. I always used to think you are naughty but considerate, your pranks are harmless but this isn't the case today, so you will get your punishment."

Sanskar turned his face from her, after a long lecture and she whined like a kid. "Sanky, please don't do this to me."

Sanskar didn't say anything, just showed his hand, which means no room for discussion. Shona walked into the balcony being upset and stood there gazing moon. Some times later, she felt a little better and called Laksh to get to know some secret about Sanskar.

She asked is there anything Sanskar likes to do or crave to do and she can find it in Switzerland and got the positive reply from him.

She then searched on google to plan her surprise for Samrat to make him happy. Then she went back into the room and saw Sanskar is already sleeping facing his back to her, she too slept while thinking about her surprise for the next day.