Chapter 35

The next day Shona woke up late with a terrible hangover and faint memory of the day before and same goes with her friends. All of them have severe headache.

'What the heck, my head will be blast any moment and I am feeling like I was sent home by Hitler.' Shona thought while keeping icepack on her head.

The next moment she laughed on her silly thoughts. Seems like I am hallucinating things. How could that be possible? Hitler don't have so much time to waste on a mere intern that too whom he hates to the bones.'

'I should drink less, seems like I couldn't hold my liquor as I used to during college days. Ahh, this internship is killing me.' Shona thought with a pout and once again Sanskar's dashing face spun around her eyes.

"Oh god, why am I thinking about him, and why the hell am I feeling like he was the one who supported my way out of the restaurant, he held me from waist." Shona touched her waist while blabbering.

"I had fallen on him, is that true? I am sure hallucinating because I had fallen on him on the first day and since then he hates me, perhaps that's why I am mixing up the things."

Shona's mobile rang and she got a video call from Pragya. She slided the green button and then next minute Ragini also got connected.

It was weekend trio friends were sitting in their home and talking on a video call and all of them nursing their hangover.

"Hey guys, seems like we have down so many bottles last evening and imagining things." Shona said while massaging her forehead.

"Same goes with me, I am a terrible drinker, I can't hold my liquor like you guys." Ragini has already tied a band on her forehead for her headache.

"Even I am not as good as Pragya. The most embarrassing thing is, since I woke I am feeling like Hitler helped me out of the barbecue restaurant and sent me home. Is that even possible?" Shona asked with pout, scratching her head in embarrassment.

Cough..... Pragya coughed while sipping lime juice for her hangover. She was all silent since she called and just listening Shona and Ragini's blabber.

"It can be possible Shona, because since I woke up I have feeling like my brother carried me home." Ragini also said.

"Really?" Shona widen her eyes and Ragini nodded with pout.

"Do, you remember anything more about it?" Shona asked to Ragini, because she wanted to know whether she is hallucinating things or it was for real.

"I can't recall much about, can you try to recall what has happened, when you were took out by Dr. SM?"

Shona and Ragini were asking each other to think and recall the memory of last night and all silent Pragya for long, yelled out of the blue.

"Shut up you two, don't make mountain out of the mole hill, nothing happened like this." Pragya startled Shona and Ragini.

"What is wrong with you?" Ragini asked and Shona looked at Pragya with suspicious gaze.

"Ragini, did you brother scolds you for getting drunk and passed out? If he would be the one, who carried you out in drunken state, do you think he would let go of the matter, as per his temperament?"

Ragini nodded her head in negative and Ragini and Shona partially convinced because Pragya had a point.

"And Shona tell me, have you gotten earful into your home, for coming back with Dr. Sanskar Maheshwari? Do you think your brother the great Asad Ahmed Khan would let it go if you were sent home by Dr. Sanskar Maheshwari?"

Shona nodded her head in no. Pragya is right, her brother hates Sanskar more than her. She would have been grounded if she would have come back home drunk with Sanskar Maheshwari.