Chapter 104

"Boom......."

Laksh heard the blast sound and yelled, "Sanskar, Sanskar are you listening, answer please........"

The phone was quieted down and Laksh saw the call was already disconnected.

"Bro........" Laksh monologued and sat on the floor with thud. He couldn't believe, he heard the sound of a bomb blast on the call, while talking to his brother.

"Lucky what's wrong?"

Manav shook Laksh's shoulder zooming him out. Laksh held his hand, got up and panicked as he registered the fact.

"Manav, while talking to Sanskar, I heard the heard the sound of a bomb blast, then call had disconnected. Now his number is not available."

"What, a blast? Was Dr. SM there?" Manav said in a shock.

"What kind of blast are you guys talking about?" Shona walked into the cabin with Mansi.

Laksh looked at Shona and panicked more. "SS, my brother is in danger. I was talking to him when he was driving and suddenly I heard the sound of a blast." Tears welled up in his eyes.

Shona held his shoulder tight. "Relax, nothing bad will happen to Sanskar, did you hear me."

She forcefully made him sit and turned to Manav and Mansi. "Tell me first, what made you both conclude that our life in jeopardy?"

Manav and Mansi looked at each other and nodded their head.

"Mansi found a 2G phone in the women's room a few hours before. She was going to deposit it to the lost and found department but got a call from emergency room and being busy with work made her forgot about it." Manav said and Mansi crouch her head in guilt.

"A few minutes before I accidently found the phone in her pocket, just went through it and found a message sent long back."

Manav showed the message.

'It's your turn, bring it on, after getting our deal with Sanskar and Shona, let's finish both of them.'

Shona and Laksh read the message and Laksh's face turned red. "Why didn't you get this to us as soon you find, Mansi, just because of you........"

Laksh was getting indignant at Mansi for informing so late about a very important message, but Shona held his shoulder and beckoned her no.

"Calm down, she is not to be blamed."

"I am sorry Dr. Shona......." Mansi felt more guilty by Laksh's anger.

"It's ok, it's not your fault and thanks to inform about it."

"Did you know whose phone is this?" Laksh asked and Shona went through the phone. There was only one incoming call and message in the entire phone, nothing else.

"I am sure it belongs to Kavita, there is only an incoming call and text, rest all history had been deleted, I guess she didn't get the time to erase these traces before getting arrested and dropped it in the restroom."

"Hmm, you are correct."

"Anyway, thanks again Manav and Mansi and Lucky, let's go with me."

"Alright, but SS, they are back of your life too, they already........" Laksh couldn't complete his words and shivered in fear.

"I couldn't say exactly their plan, but they must knew that me and Sanskar had a conference on neuro surgery, but I couldn't make it due to an emergency surgery, that's why Arjun accompanied him...."

"Arjun?"

Shona and Laksh looked at each other and horrified with the thought that Arjun's life could be in danger because of their enemy.