Chapter 33

"Cheers......"

Trio girls started their so called party in a barbecue restaurant with round of pegs one after another eating with equal enthusiasm in the beginning, but later they got into the effect of alcohol.

After few rounds of drinks they all began tipsy and their inner emotions started popping up in their every words.

"Oh, Shona why are you so happy today?" Ragini asked the same question for the third time and everytime before answering to her Shona laughed gleefully.

"I am happy because I will finally get a perfect guidance of a perfect mentor. Hahaha, thank you so much Dr. AM."

Shona also repeated the same line and thanked Arjun again which pleased to him, who was listening to them.

Shona, Pragya and Ragini didn't know that Sanskar and Arjun are on the other table behind them and listening their entire conversation.

Sanskar and Arjun came to have some drink after so long for being relax but unfortunately couldn't do that.

"It's nice to get some time after so long. I am feeling great." Arjun said while taking seat just behind the table of three friends.

"Right, even I am feeling blessed today. I think we got out to drink after decades." Sanskar said while looking at the menu.

"Yes, today I am going to drink a lot and Maya will also be late in the hospital. So technically, nothing can stop me today."

Arjun took the glass of wine and about to drink, but Sanskar held his hand to stop him.

"Sorry my friend, it seems like this is not our day. We can't drink today."

Sanskar beckoned through eyes at the table behind him. Arjun turned around to look and beat his forehead.

"These three are already drunk, now at least we have to be sober until the end, seems like we have to work hard for tonight." Sanskar said.

"Hahaha, seems like your Dr. AM is a nice guy unlike my brother, Arjun Malhotra, the angry bird." Ragini also said the same line between laugh and hiccups.

Arjun held his forehead, his sister is blabbering under the affect of alcohol. He had never seen her like this before that's why the protective brother inside him was not at ease.

"What the hell Ragini is doing. I can't sit still anymore."

Arjun was getting up to take his sister home, but stopped by Sanskar again.

"Hey Arjun relax. Just let her enjoy with her friends and you also enjoy this new side of her. What's more you are already here to protect your baby sis from every odd." Sanskar said while sipping cold drink and relishing with food.

"Enjoy my foot, these three idiots are drunk like hell, what would they do if we wouldn't be here. What if they would have ended up into any kind of trouble? I can't even imagine, it's giving me shivers." Arjun said angrily and once again looked behind to his sister.

"Why are you getting annoyed over the matter which hasn't happen? You and me are here and we can protect the girls of our family. Even Shona is there, am I tense like you?" Sanskar was unexpected cool today.

Arjun looked at Sanskar weirdly with the mixed emotions of annoyance and confusion.

Of course this not Sanskar he knows for ages. As per Sanskar's temperament he could be more indignant till now with the sense of protection for his Shona and turned this restaurant upside down and Arjun could have hard time to pacify him.

Just after getting some boost to his doubt of Dr. Shona being his Shona, he is all cool, which he used to be with her.

"What gotten into you my friend? Why are you so cool today?" Arjun asked with a teasing smirk.