Chapter 97

Five months later, only a week to Shona's 25th birthday and everybody want to make it grand. Laksh want to throw a party and right now discussing about it in Maheswari mansion.

Other than Maheshwari family, Khan and Malhotra family including Pragya were sitting in living hall, sharing their ideas, except for Sanskar, Shona, Asad and Zoya. All were excited.

In last few months so many things had changed like Laksh and Ragini got engaged, Pragya had a boyfriend their alumni, Dr. Amit, a dentist, Isha in her first trimester and all interns stepped ahead in life pursuing their specialisation.

In these many months one thing has not changed and that's Sanskar and Shona, they still loves like crazy but fight as well. Shona never fails to prank and gets punishment. Just that she reduced the amount of prank on Sanskar.

Today again she uselessly asked Sanskar that Asad want to see him and it's urgent whereas called Asad and said Sanskar wanted to see him so wait for him in the office.

They both said that they will talk to the other one, as everbody is invited for dinner on Maheswari mansion, but she persuaded them to see each other in private because it's a secret.

Sanskar dragged Shona saying it must be about her and Asad also ordered her to join them as it must be related to her, in short she dug her own grave.

They both took the bait and some times later sitting in front of each other in Asad's office like a fool, asking each other, what is the urgent matter.

"Yes tell me Sanskar, what is so urgent?"

"That's my question, you asked me to drop by your office, you have something urgent to discuss." Sanskar said.

"No, I didn't. You said you are on the way because you have urgent matter to talk." Asad said.

Both looked at each other with frown then turned to Shona, she smiled sheepishly.

Sanskar, Asad, Zoya smacked her head and said in unison, "Grow up......"

They all drove to Maheswari mansion after Asad's long lecture about her naughty attitude and pranks.

"Alright, then Shona's birthday party is on......"

They heard Laksh's loud yell, as they walked into the mansion and cheered sound of others.

"No Lucky, the party is of for Shona's birthday. It will be a simple celebration between the family." Sanskar said while walking into living hall.

"Why, don't you want to celebrate your wife's 25th birthday, a grand moment we all were waiting?" Laksh asked with frown.

"Yes Sanskar, what's the problem now, I was even going to call Shashank and Sakshi to join the occassion." Sujata said.

"Oh mom, please don't pull any stunt now and alarmed Naren, Sahil or Kavita, please be patient until Shona turned 25 and got the rights of her property, a rightful chairman of Goenka hospital."

"But Sanskar, Shona will turn 25 that day, then why are you so worried, she will not be under death threat after that?" Dilshad asked.

"So mom, let's wait for that and celebrate later, otherwise we will be in risk before and during the celebration. Sanskar is right, let her acclaimed her rights on Goenka hospital." Asad said.

"Oh no, that means no celebration?"

"Sanskar bro you are a spoilsport......"

Laksh and Ragini said being disappointed as they were the most excited and planned so many things.

"SS, you shouldn't compelled by him, at least protest for a party." Laksh whined like a kid.

"No SB, I don't want to sound nag for a mere party. I trust him more than anything and nobody is worried for my safety more than him. So I will go with my husband's plan." Shona said clutching Sanskar's arm like a cringey couple.