Prologue

Shona Ahmed Khan was a topper in medical in all over the country, but a prankster girl. She enrolled in Goenka Medical College and Hospital for her internship but unknowingly messed up with
Dr. Sanskar Maheshwari, the dean of Goenka Hospital.

She picked fight with him and later ended up doing prank on him which embarrassed him in front of the entire staff of the hospital.

Sanskar was fuming in anger when he came to know about Shona as the new intern of the hospital and to take revenge on her he cancelled her internship.

Shona was obviously disheartened to know about her cancelled internship but not discouraged.

She barged into his cabin and challenged him that she will complete her internship from Goenka hospital and nobody can stop her.

Love hate relatioship has been started between the two when they both challenged each other in every step of their life.

Suddenly one day Sanskar blackmailed Shona and forced her into getting married to him. Even though Maheswari family accepted their relatioship but not by Shona's family, they disowned her.

Heartbroken Shona vows to take revenge on Sanskar and started making his life a living hell in her own way.

On another side she has a good impression of his family who loves her as their own daughter and sister. Gradually she realized that Sanskar is not so bad either.

Shona was almost adjusted in her new life as wife of Sanskar Maheshwari when a storm from their past entered in their life making them fall apart and miserable.

How has Sanskar and Shona's post has been connected?

How will they will come up from their difficulties and become one again?