Chapter 105

"Also the relaxing thing is, no trace of blood." The police officer said.

Shona, Laksh and Asad looked at each other and sighed.

"I can only sighed with the news, but can't be at ease." Laksh said.

"However, I can only predict the scenario through the clue we got, but can't assure anything." The officer said.

"Then how will we find Sanskar and Arjun?" Rahul asked.

"Don't worry Mr. Khan, we have detectives who are following and keeping watch at Kavita Goenka, perhaps she can lead us to Sahil Goenka, otherwise we will summon her for the investigation as suspect's relative."

Just then police officer's phone rang and he yelled on his subordinate.

"You all are bunch of fools, how did you get recruited in police department. Search her throughly every nook and corner, she dropped by after getting out of the detention centre." The officer disconnected the call, snorting in anger.

Shona, Laksh and Asad were listening his conversation and got the slight hint, still hoping their perception will be wrong.

"Officer, don't tell, your detectives missed Kavita, they didn't, right?" Shona asked and raised her eyebrows.

"I am sorry Mrs. Maheshwari, she dodged the officers and fled, seems like she knew she is under watch."

"Of course she would knew officer, or is she an idiot to ignore the fact, why Shona let go of her?" Laksh yelled and slammed his fist on the car.

"Lucky calm down, being hurt yourself will get you nothing but pain."

"I am already in pain, how could I relax when I don't even know what has happened to my brother, his whereabouts, what is the motive behind all this." Laksh yelled again losing his hope by each passing minute.

Shona got teary again and said, "Now what will happen AB, how will we get to know Sanskar's whereabouts?"

"Don't worry Mrs. Maheshwari, it's a high profile case, we will appoint our best officers to search Dr. Maheshwari and the phone Mr. Maheshwari had given, I will try to track down the incoming number and Kavita's number as well. If they kidnapped Dr. Maheshwari and his friend, you will get the call for ransom for sure, I need your permission to trace your entire family's calls."

"Go ahead, do your best and get me a positive result......." Asad said.

"Shona, Lucky, let's go home, you can't be a help here."

"No AB, I will not move until I will get the trace of my Sanky."

"Shona, think rationally, will you able to search the every nook and corner of the the Mumbai city? Investigating officers are doing their job well, so be patient and let's wait for the call." Asad scolded Shona.

Shona was reluctant and miserable, but Laksh and Asad drove her home forcefully. They informed about the dreadful incident to all the three families and gradually all summoned in Maheshwari mansion, to be together in hard time.

In a old and small house in the woods Sanskar and Arjun were locked in a dark room. They were tied with chairs by iron chains facing each other's back.

Both were wiggling and trying to get free from the tied, but breaking the iron chain is next to impossible.

"I am very sorry Arjun, you ended up in dire problem because of us. They are mine and Shona's enemy and you have nothing......"

"Shut up will you?"

Sanskar was apologizing sincerely, but Arjun cut him of and chided.

"You maniac, can't you see that both of your life had been saved only because Shona was not by your side, but me. Isn't it good that she is not in this problem and and even great that I am by my friend's side to help him."