Chapter 24

Even though the day was quite hectic in the beginning and for the first time Dr Sanskar Maheshwari and Dr. Shona Ahmed Khan coordinate with each other on a case with almost same view, but it ended on a bad note.

At the end they both finally had disagreement again coz of their different point of view. They again ended their day with dispute.

Sanskar threatened Shona which was unreasonable for her and she walked out of his cabin in annoyance.

"The real monster is him, Mr. Hitler Maheshwari, huh. What does he think of me, a little baby, who can't take care of herself?" Shona blabbered to herself while walking into the passage.

"I should think more deeply into this......."

Shona was walking aimlessly with deep thoughts and was about to collide with her friends Pragya and Ragini, who were heading towards her from opposite direction.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Shona asked excitedly.

After such a frantic day and sight of only blood and patients in the emergency room its good to see her friends than Dr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

"We were looking for you, but why are you coming out again from the dean's cabin and what were blabbering just now?" Pragya asked bit rudely.

After duty hours, Pragya and Ragini were looking for Shona to head home and came to know that she is in the dean's cabin again which made them worried and annoyed at the same time.

"Shona, why your day starts and ends from Dr. SM's cabin? When will you stop getting into trouble?" Ragini said with same annoyance as Pragya.

Shona lost her composure listening the similar lecture from her friends as Sanskar.

"I didn't get myself into any trouble, did you two got it." Shona said angrily and marched from there.

"Gosh, this is such a worst day. I didn't get annoyed so many times by so many people in one day. It will be historical."

Shona was keep on walking, mumbling and cursing the day and the people she encountered. Her friends followed her fast.

"Hey Shona, stop you little brat." Pragya yelled and get hold of her making her stop.

"How dare you throwing fit on us, when mistake was yours?" Pragya said.

"What did I do to make you pick my faults?" Shona said.

"Why do you keep doing things to end into troubles and getting called by Dr. SM daily." Ragini asked.

"First of all, you two stop sounding like that Dr. Hitler Maheshwari, second thing I didn't called by him, he was following me around in the emergency room, all the day." Shona said with attitude and looked at her beautiful nail art.

"What nonsense, are you talking Shona, why the heck Dr. SM will follow you?" Pragya asked.

"I asked the same question to myself." Shona said blinking her eyes.

Trio friends looked at each other and sighed.

"Hold on guys, this is all messed up. Let's go to the cafeteria, have some coffee and talk."

Ragini suggested and the rest two nodded their heads in agreement.

Now the girls were chatting while sitting across the table and having coffee.

"So, you don't know, why Dr. SM was following you all the day?"

Shona nodded her head in no while sipping the coffee.

"Ok, tell us, what has happened in ER, how many patients you attended, what were the cases and how you end up in his cabin again to listen his boring lectures." Pragya asked out of curiosity and Ragini also nodded her head.