45 ... 20 k!sses

friday
knights
45

☊ | track thirty-seven—moonlight

IT WAS OCTOBER 11TH. Amira had been scrolling through Instagram all morning since six having been woken up from a party across the hall. Lydia was gone so no doubt she slipped off to the scene. The first thing to pop up on her timeline was a picture Carter posted of him and Cato as babies looking so much alike then. They wore the same onesie, it was adorable. Cato was grinning, hugging his brother while Carter had his arms crossed with a grumpy look on his face. It was ironic as the photo portrayed just how some things never change. Or even some people.

The picture was posted at midnight and by then, the comments were flooding with over two thousand birthday wishes. Of course, the top comment just had to be from Sarah who stupidly had a high follow account. Amira rolled her eyes and refreshed the page, Sarah's comment now replaced by a small paragraph from Cato. She clicked his account. Cato was one to post and delete photos so he only had a few uploads. Most of everything was in his highlights. The same photo was posted but with slides of them aging up together.

The last slide she stayed on longer. They were Polaroid photos of family and friends. Mostly the main Knight family members with herself in a few with their siblings. She scrolled down to look at the end of the caption and her heart warmed up.

'last slide; appreciation post for those i just love :)'

Her heart flooded with love and she hearted the post.

It was 9 a.m. on a Friday when a text popped up.

honey <3
today at 9:09 am

honey <3
I want 20 kisses when I see you.

amira
so aggressive. but fine, it's your day. anything else?

honey <3
I want to put you in 20 sex positions tonight :)

amira
wow. how romantic.

honey <3
Oh! And good morning my beautiful, fine, sexy girlfriend. My wife sounds a whole lot better to me. Anyway, see you later tonight and I love you. So much. Like so so so much.

amira
you're cute. we might have to break up man.

honey <3
Don't go breaking my heart baby. It's my birthday :(

amira
fine. it's your day honey. AND cato's. as mad as i am
at him, i still love him. and i love you too. so much ;)

honey <3
I will come fuck the absolute shit out of you.

amira
hello?? lmao, you are so candid it's kinda scary.

honey <3
Sorry...I just get riled up when you tell me you love me.

amira
well in that case...i love you,
i love you, i love youuu muah!

amira
► •||·||||-|-|||||||| 0:05 

honey <3
Good God, you are a monster...