8 ... !t!nerary ends

friday
knights
8

☊ | track six—only wanna be with you

"WEIRDO—HM, THAT'S GOOD," Amira shuffled through the thick stack of Polaroid photos the twins took of her and them today, going through all the motions with each one passed because she wasn't surprised. Some were embarrassing, funny, and cute she had to admit. There were a few that Cato took of her off guard enjoying a lollipop she had while on the Ferris Wheel—which they forced her on by the way.

The sun was setting at the time and the moment was perfect. A little too perfect Amira thought when they stopped at the top and they stared at her like they were about to hop on one knee each and propose.

She never questioned their weirdness anymore after meeting their family, finally understanding where all the personality came from. But unlike them, Amira could tolerate their family. Just not the twins.

Today would be the first and only day.

You know, since she had no other choice.

Photos of her staring at the sunset, of the twins beside her pretending to kiss her cheek while she squirmed in between them. She rolled her eyes at the photos but couldn't help smiling. Though this day was unexpected, she had a fun time. Something she'll never admit confidently to the twins. They'd never let her live it down. Just like the time she cheered Carter on at a Friday night game a while back—only because of the crowd's contagious energy and still to this day he's been trying to get her to become a cheerleader.

One standing ovation and she was suddenly cheerleading material? The boy was delusional.

"Nice camera," A male voice; followed by footsteps approached her. Stacking the photos like cards, her eyes lifted to meet an attractive dark-skinned guy with a mid fade. She was taken aback at how pretty he was before smiling friendly. She looked around to make sure the twins weren't around to drag her away and leaned up against the gate of the Ferris Wheel.

"Thanks. It's not mine, it's an inspiring eight-year-old future director," The guy showed a smile, his teeth complimenting his skin. She was just taken away.

"I'm Andre," He outstretched his hand, and Amira—dazedly, shook it. "Should I just call you camera?" Andre chuckled as Amira stood there dumbfounded, not realizing how long she was staring and shaking his hand. She cleared her throat and dropped his hand.

"Amira."

"Amira, nice to meet you. I've noticed you around all day," She raised a questionable brow and he explained further. "You're famous at half of these games."

Her mouth opened in realization and she playfully curtsied. "I'm a little competitive sometimes—hey, do I know you from somewhere? I feel like I've seen you."

"Maybe you've seen me play opposite of your team?" He gave a pointed look as she stared him up and down, trying to rack her brain. Though she didn't pay much attention during the football games, she did, however, pay attention to the cute guys from the other teams.

"I was the one who tore my ankle at the last second by Carter Knight?" Her eyes bulged and the memory hit her. She did remember him, but vaguely. The incident happened almost eight months ago and the way she remembered was because of Carter's near meltdown.