22 ... vehement

challenge; take a shot every
time there's an f-bomb in
this chapter. r.i.p 💀

friday
knights
22

☊ | track eighteen—3:15 & lust

PALMS SWEATY, HEARTBEAT RAPID, Amira stared at the tall exterior door in the dimmed hallway at 3 am. She fidgeted her fingers behind her back before wiping her moist hands on her shorts. She was having second thoughts about getting out of bed. The bathroom scene was all she could think about. The way Carter made feel—made her body feel. She felt desperate standing in front of his bedroom door in the am. Deep down, she knew what she wanted.

But the thought of going for it felt scary.

So backing away, she scoffed at herself. She shook her head and decided to head back to her room. But then, the door swung open. Even though the lights were dimmed, his eyes still gleamed. They were always bright and full of life, something she always noticed whenever he looked at her. He was always happy. It was as if he never experienced anything traumatic in his life and she could see it through his eyes. She never knew how much a person's eyes could change in the moment or say so much without saying a thing at all.

It was a rare sight for her.

Carter stood at the foot of his door in nothing but shorts that didn't hide the erection protruding at her.

With his defined vigorous and hairless chest on display in all its glory, she instantly felt herself becoming one with her fantasies lately just at the sight of him. This time, she couldn't deny what she felt as the evidence drenched her panties. No one, no one but Carter had ever made her feel this way. And it sucked that her past fear kept her from being what was right in front of her.

Amira always liked Carter. Despite how he could easily annoy her. It was always Carter. She wasn't oblivious to both of the twins feelings. They had it legibly obvious. She likes Cato. Liked—at some point.

But it was always Carter since the beginning.

And it sucked because she could tell Cato was always last to be chosen and it made her feel shitty. But, it would've been even more shitty if she did choose him when she really didn't want to. Kissing him just made it worse.

Carter ogled her mid-thigh figure-hugging shorts and loose braless t-shirt. He watched her squirm and squeeze her thighs together under his intense gaze.

She was everything he wanted to worship in every possible-impossible way, grant and treat her to every grand romantic gesture. He never knew it was possible to want to be the ground a woman—or anyone, stepped on until Amira. He couldn't see the future, had no idea what it would be like, but he saw Amira there.

As ludicrous as it may seem.

"Something told me to open this door," He rasped lowly, taking a step forward giving her instant butterflies as she looked up at him. "Heaven stood outside it," He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in, leaning down to spontaneously kiss her in a way that left her breathless and melting into him. She sat her hands on the middle of his chest, letting them roam all over the small tattoos placed all over his skin.

Walking backward with Amira still flushed against his chest, Carter blindly shut the door softly and locked it. Their kiss sensual intense kiss continued as he spun around and pulled at edge of her tight shorts. "Take them off," He ordered, sliding his hand underneath the crease of her ass and squeezed, barely able to fit most of her flesh in a single—let alone two hands. Amira slid the shorts off as instructed. "These too," He yanked the side strap of her panties. Her head palpitated.