21 ... appetency

friday
knights
21

☊ | track seventeen—i want it

"SHOW ME HOW WET YOU ARE," caressing his thumb over her nipple whilst placing a kiss on the other, Carter pulled back teasing and leaving her wanting more. He wanted to hear her whimper and beg for what she was missing out on. He wanted to watch her squirm and drip all over his fingers. Amira still hesitated despite it being too late, but she slowly opened her legs, flinching at the cold sink on her bare skin. "Mhm, that's so perfect," Up and down he ran his thumb painfully slow across her glistening slit. He watched in awe as her body shuttered and trembled beneath his slight touch. "That-a-girl, that feel good?"

"Y-Yes."

"Mhm, I just bet it does. You've gone so long without the touch of someone who knows you more than themselves," He slid his thumb inside her watching intently as gasped and gripped his wrist with both hands. "Who knows just where all those spots are," He felt her clench around his finger and groaned, sliding his arm around her waist as he leaned forward, pressing a lingering kiss to her lips.

Eyes falling shut, he whispered, "It's so sensitive."

"Is it sensitive for me?" His eyes met Amira's as she nodded against him. "Yeah?" His finger moved and she grasped his wrist tighter as he caught her moan with a kiss. "You think you can keep it sensitive for me?"

"Mhm."

"Words bellissimo, I want words."

"Y-Yes," She moved her hips but he slid his finger back out and smiled at her desperate whimper. "It's so pretty by the way," He taunted by kissing from her hip bone and down her inner thighs leisurely. "Your pussy. It's looks perfect. Probably even tastes perfect. Hm, I can only imagine what it feels like when it's getting filled up," Leaning closer, he placed a kiss on her clit making her jolt. "So pretty. So wet," He cooed, rubbing a finger a little fast against her. "C-Carter please."

As she rocked her hips slightly, he suddenly gripped her thighs and pressed down. "I know you want me to pleasure you, but I need you to beg for it. Beg me to eat this pretty cunt, scream for it. I want you to want me to devour you how you're supposed to be devoured on this bathroom counter," Amira shook her head and glared. He may have finally broken her, but she still had her common sense and 'fuck you' personality.

"No?" He tilted his head and backed away.

"N-No!" She gripped his shirt and pulled him back in.

"Please," She sighed and brought him down to eye level. "Please what?" He spat on one of her nipples and played with it whilst going down to place a kiss over her center again. "Pleasure me. I want it and I fucking hate you."

Carter laughed softly. "Be more specific bambino. Pleasure your what?" He was taunting her and loving it. "Pleasure your what?" He met her eye level again, their faces in intense proximity. "Tell me and you shall receive, Amore." She gripped his shirt and pulled him closer. Carter stared into her lust-clouded eyes, loving the new look on her. She glared and glanced at his neck tattoo. "Don't you d—" She cut him off, tiling his chin.

Opening her mouth slightly, she placed a wet warm kiss on the tat, sucking slightly. "Shit," He gripped her thighs and spread her legs open wider. Sliding her lips toward his ear, she whispered, "Be a Bravo Ragazzo and show me just how much of a bad girl I've been lately. Punish me," Impossibly-possible, he got harder.