93. 💞 "𝕵𝖎𝖓, 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!"

4️⃣6️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••4️⃣6️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

🫂 **𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖘.**

After a few seconds of awkward silence, a loud thrumming of the helicopter drew nearer.

Jiang Yue immediately got up from her seat and instructed Wang Bolin to support Wang Minghua. Then Wang Huo will carry Natalie.

"Let's go." She said without looking back at Antonio.

In less than 2 minutes, the lake would explode.

Though it was not that close to this place, she was sure that they would still feel the tremor.

After all, the space weapon is armed with antimatter that could cause big damages to its surrounding areas as well.

"Don't worry...I would fulfill my promise." Jiang Yue turned to look at everyone before she started to walk out of the hall.

In response, everyone also got up from their seat and followed her.

But, before Jiang Yue could take a step out of the door, one of Antonio's men informed them that the helicopter that landed was not their own but someone else's.

It was an armored chopper, equipped with guns and missile launchers.

This made everyone nervous, another enemy?

The threat that Jiang Yue brought with her is not yet done. Yet now, another crisis arrived!

Just what is happening?

"Jiang Yue...is that your men?" Peter asked as he followed Jiang Yue.

Next to him was Mia who was clinging at her soon to be ex-husband.

"No." She answered. "But we will know soon." She said before she strode out of the place.

Her guts were telling her that the people who just arrived should be Fu Jin.

And Jiang Yue could not deny the fact that this immediately changed her mood.

She took big steps out of the place, seemingly forgetting that their enemy is actually following her.

In just a few seconds, Jiang Yue already arrived at the landing area and was surprised to see three helicopters in front of her.

All of which were military grade choppers equipped with what Jiang Yue thought as bulletproof walls and complete armaments.

These were helicopter gunships!

These helicopters were open doors, so it was easy for Jiang Yue to see the people inside.

And the first person who she saw instantly made her shocked.

It was Li Qiang!