46. 💞 "ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢."💺

2️⃣2️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣3️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕱𝕬𝕹 𝕷𝕴𝕹𝖂𝕰𝕹: "𝕯𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖗𝖚𝖌."**

"It's fine. I can wait." Fan Linwen gritted her teeth. "After all, I am not like you. I don't have anyone waiting on my services."

Fan Linwen's voice was so harsh and shrill that it attracted the attention of many people in the lobby.

Aside from this, a rumor about the 2 starlets being in the building had already spread throughout the building.

Because of this, many people had deliberately stayed in the lobby to take a look at the beauties.

These people were already aware that these two were waiting for their CEO, and many of them were anticipating a good show.

Everyone was aware that their CEO was about to get married, yet these two shamelessly came here.

To the Employees, these two were already so low.

Some of them had even voiced out their disgust on their personal social media accounts (PSMA).

Ma Xuehui's face paled at Fan Linwen's words.

She then immediately looked around at the people who were obviously eavesdropping on them.

She bit her lips in embarrassment.

Why was Fan Linwen aware of her activities? Was her brother aware of this too?

Seeing Ma Xuehui's reaction, Fan Linwen couldn't help but smile in satisfaction.

"Sister Xuehui, why don't you go home instead? I can't imagine what would happen if your patrons got mad. I mean...what would happen to your current TV show if they get mad at you?" She provokingly smirked.

After hearing Fan Liwen's words, a lot of gasps could be heard in the lobby.

Everyone widened their eyes as they processed her words.

Ma Xuehui had patrons? So she was one of those girls huh.

Because of this, people were now staring at Ma Xuehui with disgust.

Since it was lunch time, a lot of people were gathered in the lobby.

"What are you talking about?" Ma Xuehui's eyes widened in horror.

However, she did her best to compose herself.

She would not go down this easy. "Sister Linwen, I can't seem to understand your words. Maybe you are hallucinating? Ay...please don't tell me you had another case of the blues again?" She then made a deliberate sigh. "Brother Tong had already asked you not to use narcotics, but it seems like you did not listen. I'm sorry Sister Linwen, but I have to let Brother Tong know about this. After all, we are friends and this is for your well-being." She added before typing on her phone.