61. 💞 "𝔐𝔬𝔪?" 👫🏼💋

3️⃣0️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗.**

"We thought that Li Qiang was keeping you captive."

"He was." She answered. "Listen. I don't have much time. I want you to stop Jiang Yue from going to Country M."

Fu Jin instantly frowned at her words. "Stop her? Why?"

"You don't need to know the reason. Just know that she will be safer here. With you."

"You know your daughter well. She will not listen to me, without a solid reason." Fu Jin said.

Now, that Wang Ruo was telling him not to let Jiang Yue go to Country M, he couldn't help but speculate that it had something to do with her father.

"Is this about her father?" He asked, unable to stop his curiosity.

Wang Ruo stiffened at his words.

Did they know that Jiang Yue's father was not Jiang Chanming? How?

Sensing the questions in her eyes, Fu Jin nodded. "We know. She knows that Jiang Chanming is not her father, and there is a big possibility that she will look for him soon."

"Don't." She blurted out. "Don't let her find him. I beg you."

''You should know what Jiang Yue is like. A simple 'no' won't be enough for her."

"Then, accompany her to the Country M." She said.

"Is this about her father?" Fu Jin repeated his question.

He watched, as Wang Ruo slowly nodded her head.

"Do you mean that Jiang Yue is someone from the Li family? Is that the reason she looks like Li Qiang? Who is it? Who is her father?"

Wang Ruo just stared at Fu Jin. "I need to go. Remember my words. Don't let her go to Country M without you, or you will regret it. And don't tell Jiang Yue about me yet. It will only endanger her." She added as she climbed back into the trap door, leading to the shaft of the elevator.

Fu Jin watched as Wang Ruo disappeared into the trap door with his unanswered question, his mind was in chaos.

A minute after Wang Ruo left, the elevator moved again, making Fu Jin conclude that she hacked into the system to control the elevator.

Fu Jin arrived at his office almost in a daze.

Why would Wang Ruo warn him about Country M? Why was she afraid of revealing herself to Jiang Yue?