58. 💞"𝔚𝔞𝔰 ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤?" ❤️‍🔥

2️⃣8️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣9️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕻𝖔𝖆𝖈𝖍.**

"One more thing." Jiang Yue asked Long Die, just before she could open the door.

"What is it?"

"I wonder if you are familiar with a person named Blake Lee?"

Long Die instantly shook her head, "No I am not. May I know why?"

"I just thought that your methods were somewhat similar with his."

"Is he...Is he someone close to you?" Long Die asked.

"He is my mentor." Jiang Yue answered directly.

Blake Lee had a different name in the Black Market so only people close to him would recognize his name.

Surprise quickly flashed in Long Die's eyes, too quick for even Jiang Yue to notice.

"Oh!" Long Die said before shrugging. "Well, this is the first time that I heard his name."

"Okay, you can go. Don't forget to ask my secretary about your schedule tomorrow. You will be working directly under my team."

"Thank you." Long Die smiled before walking out of the office.

Seeing Jiang Yue up close, was making her use all of her self control, just to prevent herself from embracing her daughter.

She had missed her so much, she was not able to stop her tears, watching her a while ago.

Long Die could only shake her head, as she realized that no matter how professional she was in disguise, she couldn't hold her emotions towards her daughter.

After all, she was a mother, someone, who was not able to see and help Jiang Yue for already 6 years.

She wondered what did Jiang Yue felt, as she faced all those things in the past 6 years alone.

Did she ever missed her mother? Did she call for her name? Did she remember her even once?

With these in mind, Wang Ruo let out a sigh before she went towards Shen Rong's desk.

Tomorrow, she would start working with Jiang Yue and she was so excited about it.

Long Die or Wang Ruo decided to get closer to her daughter after she got to know that Li Qiang had visited Jiang Yue's office 2 weeks ago.

For Long Die, it was the ultimate way for her to protect Jiang Yue from the shadows.

She couldn't just watch her from afar anymore, she needed to be near her, monitor her every move, and be with her.

* * * * *

After Long Die left, Jiang Yue was still smiling to herself.