21. 𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔤 𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭.

🔟1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••🔟5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕵𝕴𝕬𝕹𝕲 𝖄𝖀𝕰: "𝕾𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓."**

Jiang Yue was currently frowning while looking at her laptop.

She is currently in her grandfather's hospital room with Wang Huo and Wang Minghua.

The doctor already agreed to have her grandfather transferred to their private estate. And they are just waiting for him to finalize everything.

"What are you planning to do now?" Wang Minghua asks his father who is just staring at the still unconscious Wang Guiren in the hospital bed.

"Are you really going to marry that woman? Why are you doing this?" He added.

Wang Minghua could not understand why his father agreed to this marriage.

"Answer me, Dad! Have you forgotten what that woman did? Don't you love Mom anymore?"

Wang Huo gritted his teeth.

"I suggest you stop talking this instant boy!" He said in a grave tone.

"Or what? You think you can do something as harsh as marrying my mother's killer?"

Wang Minghua's challenging tone made his father's veins pulse through his temple.

His son had been asking him the same question since his arrival. It's as if he is blaming him for what happened to his grandfather.

Wang Huo is aware that he might have made the wrong decision by agreeing to the marriage but at that point, that is the only thing he could do to help his father.

This marriage proposal has been going on for more than 10 years.

Now even the Wu family is blatantly threatening them because of this marriage.

"What? Too speechless? Did you even think about my feelings Dad? How about Grandpa?"

"Are you blaming me for what happen to your grandfather?!" Wang Huo exploded.

"Who do think will poison Grandpa aside from that woman of yours? Only she..."

"SHE IS NOT MY WOMAN!"

"Both of you stop!" Jiang Yue stood in between Wang Huo and Wang Minghua who is staring daggers at each other.

"STOP! Stop acting like teenagers, will you?" She added. "You, Minghua... go outside. NOW!" She demanded.

Too much testosterone in a room is sometimes not good.

Wang Minghua glared at his Father.

"Try to marry that woman, and you can forget that you ever had a son!" He growled at his father before storming away.