60. 💞 "𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 & 𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔣𝔢."🛏️💋

2️⃣9️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 & 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓.**

Time was running out.

24 hours were left before Jiang Yue's deadline, and a lot of people had already been anticipating a good show.

Who wouldn't?

Jiang Yue had threatened to remotely activate the malware, causing millions of dollars damage.

That show was already enough to make anyone, even people out of the business industry, to be interested.

On the other hand, Jiang Yue was not even concerned about that matter.

Her interest was all concentrated on the Country M and the structure of its Government.

Country M's head was the Monarch, called King Gideon of the Brauns.

He became the King at the age of 25 after the death of his father, the former King of the Country.

King Gideon was the 21st King of the Country M and was married to Queen Hyun.

The funny thing was, King Gideon came from the Li family, while Queen Hyun was from the Kim family.

However, that marriage was not done out of love.

Instead, it was done to balance the power between the Li and the Kim families in the Country.

It has been broadly known that the Li family and the Kim family had been against each other since the 1st King united the Country into one.

Both the Li and the Kim families craved for power.

Because of that greed, a civil war happened when the 5th King of the King just took over.

The war lasted for more than 5 years, causing chaos and death everywhere.

Because of that, the 5th King, King William, decided to set a law to balance these 2 families.

And the law stated: the next person, who succeeded, must kill all of his competitors in a battle.

Then, if the King came from the Li family, he should marry someone from the Kim family.

If the King came from the Kim family, then he needed to marry someone from the Li family.

"So, the King now is from the Li family, while the Queen is elected from the Kim family? But what if...at this point, they are already relatives, from the same bloodline, what then?" Wang Minghua asked his cousin.

"No...they have a different way to succeed the throne." Jiang Yue said. "But that still happens sometimes if the one, who inherits, is the son of the previous King. Then, he will still marry someone from the Kim family: be it his cousin or a distant relative. He still needs to marry her if he wants to be the King."