66. 💞 "𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔧𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯?" 🫂

3️⃣2️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣3️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕵𝕴𝕬𝕹𝕲 𝖄𝖀𝕰: "𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙."**

"I...I...I am not. I am just trying to give you some advice. After all, if you hit my daughter then we will sue you and that will damage your reputation." Chen Shi said, silently cursing Jiang Yue inwardly.

50 million this, 50 million that! This woman was so hateful.

She wondered if Jiang Yue deliberately chose 50 million because she knew that the Zhang family would be scared to pay such amount.

"Great! Now please Miss Zhang...stand 15 meters away from me. Also, don't forget to put the apple in your head." She beamed. "It is only fair that way."

Zhang Biqi wanted to object but seeing Jiang Yue's mocking smile instantly made her swallow everything that she wanted to say. Moreover, if she would object, Fu Jin might change his mind about her.

And that is a big NO...NO. After all, she just got Fu Jin's attention. She could not do something that is not flattering enough for her character.

She slowly walked towards the target area and put the apple on top of her head. Then she stared straight at Jiang Yue who was obviously flirting with Fu Jin, giggling and touching his arms in a very coquettish way.

This gesture only made Zhang Biqi more and more irritated.

"I'm ready." She said, interrupting Jiang Yue and Fu Jin's conversation.

"Oh...great. Jin, come over here. I want you to help me pull the strings." Once again, everyone widened her eyes at her.

"Aiya...the strings are too heavy. I can't pull them by myself. I am just a weak woman. I need help." Jiang Yue stated when she noticed everyone's weird gaze towards her.

"Miss Jiang...if you don't mind me asking. When was the last time that you played with this equipment before?" Chen Yueli asked.

"Hm. I don't know. I'm sure it was around 10 years ago..."

"WHAT?" Chen Shi interrupted Jiang Yue, surprised and anger slowly making its way to her eyes.

"Yes. It was when I tried using the bow once with Minghua. But I did not like it so I never touched it again. This would be the second time that I lifted a bow and first time shooting one!" She proudly declared. "Aiya! Miss Zhang is so lucky to experience my first shot!"

Silence...

Everyone was staring at her in disbelief.

This was her first time? FIRST TIME?

Then they looked at Zhang Biqi whose face was so red in anger.