68. 💞 "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." 🫂💋

3️⃣3️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣4️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕲𝕴𝕯𝕰𝕺𝕹: "𝕺𝖚𝖗𝖘."**

Everyone, including Jiang Yue's face, was blanked like their brains just stopped working as it couldn't process the current information.

Her eyes and mouth were frozen wide, obviously, too shocked to utter a word.

"Who are you?" Fu Jin asked.

He was the first one who recovered as he immediately moved in front of Jiang Yue.

Hiding her from the man who called himself the King.

"Some call me Gideon." The man answered.

"I am not here to cause any chaos." He said before looking at the Zhang and Tang families.

"First, let your guards bring them to a secure place. I will sort out everything with them." He added.

However, Fu Jin did not move an inch instead, he narrowed his eyes at Gideon.

"Jin...just do what he says, for now."

He heard Jiang Yue's soft voice.

Instantly making Fu Jin ordered Bei Liuren and some of their men to bring them somewhere safe, away from the prying eyes.

* * *

After Fu Jin's guard left with the dejected Zhang and Tang families, Gideon instantly gave him a small smile full of approval.

'If this man will be Jiang Yue's husband in the future then he would be very happy.' Gideon silently thought.

"Now, speak!" Fu Jin demanded as he stood in between Jiang Yue and Gideon.

He would not risk Jiang Yue's safety with someone who would just declare themselves a King.

"As I said...I am Gideon. Some call me King, and a few call me Hongyi...Li Hongyi." Gideon answered before taking a seat on the bed.

"I am not here to hurt anyone. I am only here to talk to you and Jiang Yue." He said, his gaze warm and serious.

Seeing Fu Jin not making an effort to move, Gideon once again smiled. "If I had the intent to kill her then why would I be here when I can just ask my army to do it for me?"

"Why are you here?" This time, it was Jiang Yue who asked as she took a step and move beside Fu Jin.

"You seemed not surprise?" Gideon countered, his eyebrow raised at Jiang Yue.

"I am." She answered before asking once again. "Now, why are you here?"

"Do you want an honest answer?"