59. "𝔘𝔫𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔄𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔙𝔢𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔢(𝔘𝔄𝔙)?"

2️⃣9️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣9️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕵𝕴𝕬𝕹𝕲 𝖄𝖀𝕰: "𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖘."**

Angler Tech continued attracting the media's attention after the announcement of their project.

As the Company promised to integrate AI in its internet portal and search engine.

They wanted to explore the power of AI and deliver new offers, making its operation more efficient.

* * * * *

On the outside, it was a very big and bold step.

However, behind the scenes, Jiang Yue knew it was precisely the aspect of AI Program that she had planned.

Jiang Yue couldn't help but sneer inwardly.

The drone project that she had planned also included the ability to quickly wring insights from data.

It would highlight the drone's ability to automatically identify patterns and anomalies from the data generated by sensors and the drone itself.

If Jiang Yue's guess was right, then the person, who had stolen the data with the malware, had already given it to Angler Tech: making the latter declare it ahead of time.

If Jiang Yue declared a similar project now, then Angler Tech would immediately make it seem like Jiang Yue was the one, who had copied their idea and not the other way around.

Of course, Jiang Yue would not let this happened.

Whoever run Angler Tech had assumed that Jiang Yue would eventually follow their announcement and let everyone know of her plans.

But who would have known that she would maintain absolute silence, to the point of being scary?

What they did not know was that Jiang Yue had never planned on integrating her design on the Web, instead, she planned to use that in a drone to monitor someone: to monitor Li Qiang's movements.

No one else was aware of that, except the people close to her, and Long Die, who had helped her perfect her design with Bai'Li and Wang Minghua.

Since Long Die started working for Jiang Yue, she had exhibited extreme talents and skills when it came to coding and engineering.

It made Jiang Yue ecstatic.

Long Die was a genius and on top of that, the woman's experience in Computer Engineering was something that Jiang Yue hadn't even seen from her mentor.

Aside from that, Long Die was not hard to get along with.

She was shy and self-conscious as a person. But as an employee, the woman was just like a machine.

Jiang Yue had never seen anyone like Long Die before.

Jiang Yue even gladly accepted that in some aspects of the mechanical side of AI Programming she was not that capable as Long Die.