56. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋!"

2️⃣7️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣8️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊.**

When Wang Ruo started feeding her with the poisoned turkey, Jiang Mian's tears rolled down from her eyes.

For some reason, their bodyguards were not able to notice anything strange.

It must have been because Wang Ruo was blocking their view, or maybe because their priority was always Wang Ruo's safety.

Jiang Mian swallowed the small turkey piece, as Wang Ruo pressed something on her nape, making her open her mouth from the pain.

"You really shouldn't have done something this stupid," Wang Ruo said. "You know how harsh Li Qiang is, he will give you the most painful torture, you will beg him for death if something happens to me. I'll remind you...that man is cruel. Even his stare can totally kill you." Wang Ruo said, while giving a small giggle at her silly words.

Then she fed Jiang Mian another mouthful of turkey.

Jiang Mian was just staring at her in horror.

How came Wang Ruo right now was so different, than Wang Ruo an hour ago.

This Wang Ruo reminded her of...Jiang Yue.

Right, her sinister eyes and condescending laugh were making her look like Jiang Yue.

"You know, I remember seeing you when you were a child." Wang Ruo muttered. "You were so innocent then. I wonder what has happened? It should be Lu Shi's fault. That woman was so jealous, she has taught you crazy things."

Jiang Mian was unable to answer, she just kept on staring at Wang Ruo.

So, she was just pretending after all.

Wang Ruo did not have any amnesia.

Jiang Mian couldn't help, but wonder, how did Wang Ruo fool Li Qiang.

How came she knew acupuncture and poisons?

This Wang Ruo was so different, she even talked like a totally different person, than the meek Wang Ruo that she had met before.

Just...What was she?

No, the question should be, who was she?

"I wonder if you really think that Li Qiang is your father?" She asked. "I mean he was well...a very handsome man, but you don't look a bit like him. Right. I forgot, you can't answer me. Here. Why don't you have some more?"

The monologue continued for more than an hour.

"This poison is not really that great, so your chance of survival is still good. But, Li Qiang will know what has happened, so he will still kill you. Too bad." Wang Ruo shook her head.