72. "ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶."

3️⃣5️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 1.**

After Carlisle left, everyone waited for Gideon's further instructions.

Both the Prime Minister and Secretary Jia stared at Jiang Yue then at Gideon.

"Your Highness?" Secretary Jia asked, still waiting for Gideon's words.

"Go. You two...Leave us." He said while clutching his chest. "Don't let anyone disturb us. No one is allowed to come inside this room until I say so."

"Not even the Queen?" The Prime Minister asked.

"Not even the Queen." Gideon acknowledged.

Both the Prime Minister and Secretary Jia nodded before leaving.

After the duo left, Gideon's exhausted expression instantly changed.

The tiredness in his eyes was now gone, replaced by alertness and relief.

"Jiang Yue?" He asked.

She nodded. "Glad you recognized me."

"Not everyone has the guts to offend the Crown Prince." He said before sighing. "I told you not to come here."

"I know."

"But you still came." He stated. "Why? Are you not afraid?"

Jiang Yue narrowed her eyes at Gideon. "I will help you defeat the Kim family."

"What do you want in return?"

"Information." She answered without batting an eye.

"About what?"

"You already know what kind of information I want." She said, her voice calm and collected.

As if she was not talking to a King but someone equal to her.

"Your Father is not here." He answered, before roaming his eyes around the room. "The Prime Minister is someone from the Queen's side. Did you disable the recorder's he had installed in this room?"

"I did." Jiang Yue checked her phone before looking at Gideon again. "We have at least 5 minutes before your Queen reaches this place. Speak now. Before I have changed my mind." She added.

"How did you know that?" He furrowed his brows.

He couldn't help but wonder if Jiang Yue had hacked into the security system of the Palace.

"Irrelevant." She answered. "Speak."

Gideon let out a long sigh before gathering his thoughts.