9. 💗"ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯." 👥

4️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••4️⃣5️⃣

*44* FU JIN: "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕱𝖚 𝕵𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖚 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞. 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖚𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖘. 𝕴 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝕵𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖄𝖚𝖊'𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘. 𝕹𝖔𝖜, 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖘𝖐 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕵𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖄𝖚𝖊! 𝕴 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉. 𝕾𝖔, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖔𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 & 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖞𝖊𝖘. 𝕹𝖔𝖜, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖘𝖐, 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖆𝖒 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕵𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖄𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝕱𝖚 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊!"

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕱𝖚 𝕵𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙.**

Jiang Yue will change her outfit 3 times during the party.

Aside from the black gown, she also decided to wear a red cheongsam dress for her piano presentation.

And a curve-hugging modified A-line gown for the rest of the night.

She is quite satisfied with the Wang family's seamstress for making her all of the dresses that she wanted.

Even the cheongsam was carefully handcrafted to perfectly fit her.

After the seamstress left, an attendant asked her to taste all of the cuisines to be served in the party.

To Jiang Yue's surprise, all of which are exquisite cuisines from all over the world.

After the food tasting, Jiang Yue was left alone in her room.