41. 💞𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔥𝔢.

2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣🔟

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕱𝖀 𝕵𝕴𝕹: "𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉."**

After the announcement, many people started congratulating the couple, including Grandfather Fu.

The old man raised his wine glass to everyone, "This had been the best gift that I received this year. Here's to my new favorite couple."

After the old man raised his glass, the other guests followed, drinking their wines

However, before they could finish their drinks, Fu Zouyi suddenly fell on the floor trembling.

Panic instantly ensued as his sister immediately shouted for help.

* * *

"What do you think happened to him?" Fu Jin and Jiang Yue heard someone whisper just as they were watching Fu Zuoyi being taken by the ambulance.

"Heart attack? But he is too young for that."

"Maybe poison? What do you think?"

"Who would dare do that at Old Man Fu's birthday party?"

"Who knows? Maybe he just offended the wrong person."

After hearing these words, the couple just glanced at each other before silently going inside the house.

However, on their way inside Jiang Yue noticed Zhang Liyin staring at the ambulance in a very eerie way, as if the one inside was not her son at all.

It made Jiang Yue more curious about what was wrong with that woman.

Was her mind damaged because of her husband's abuse?

She could not be suffering from depression, right?

However, Jiang Yue chose to ignore these thoughts.

They had a more urgent matter to deal with.

It was very possible that what happened tonight was another attack from the culprit.

* * *

"Dad was supposed to drink that glass. I saw him change the glasses before I announced the engagement. Because of that, I had to ask someone to give Dad another glass. I was afraid that he put something in his glass and gave it to Dad." Fu Yi grimly said they were currently in his study with his father, wife, Fu Jin and Jiang Yue.

Since Jiang Yue already married Fu Jin she was now qualified to attend family meetings, such as this. "Now, he was poisoned. It made me wonder if he knew that there was poison in Dad's glass, that's why he took it. Who would have thought that his gesture would save Dad instead?"

"It could only mean that Zuoyi might know the one who wanted to poison Dad." Zhao Feiyan said, her face unfathomable. "I hope that the poison will not harm him much."