14. 💗 "ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱."👄

6️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••7️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

👄 **𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉'𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞.**

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to understand Headmistress Lu's question?" She asked her pretending to act shocked and confused.

Just like what she expected, they will also strike at her and attempt to embarrass her.

Too bad, she already sees through it.

"Oh. Teacher Shen must have forgotten to inform you, but the whole class can't perform tonight. She chose you to represent everyone." Headmistress Lu smiled at her like a caring mother to her beloved daughter.

Jiang Yue frown when she heard the Headmistress Lu words.

Where is Shen Rong? Where is Teacher Shen?

Her pupil suddenly dilated when the realization hit her.

"Where are they?" Her tone is cold as she glared at Headmistress Lu.

So this woman is also acquainted with Li Qiang?

"Oh! Miss Jiang don't be too impulsive. Just prepare yourself. The show is about to start. And oh...don't bother calling the authorities. They will be of no use in situations like this." Then Headmistress Lu left with a smirk in her face.

Jiang Yue's whole aura turned cold, she looks at Fu Jin that is still sitting inside the car.

Headmistress Lu didn't know that Fu Jin is still in the car listening to their conversation.

"Did you get that?" She asked.

She honestly did not anticipate that they would capture the whole class, but she already anticipated that someone might try and provoke her the moment she arrived.

A camera with a voice recorder is ready and running inside the bag because of this.

"Mm..." Fu Jin nodded. "Don't stress yourself over this. I want you to perform your best. I will take care of Miss Shen and Shen Rong. Bei Ye will accompany you to ensure your safety."

"Did you call the authorities?"

"Not the police, but I will call someone. When the time comes, you will know. That Headmistress is going to beg for your forgiveness before this night ends." Fu Jin's sudden domineering aura startled Jiang Yue.

It seems that there are a lot of things that she needs to know about this man, but somehow, she likes it.

She likes this arrogant side of him.

"Okay, I will see you soon." She said as she leaned in to give Fu Jin a quick peck on his lips.

* * *