43. 💞"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖔𝖌𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘." ❤️‍🔥

2️⃣1️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

💺❤️‍🔥💋 **𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖉.**

While Fu Xiaolan was enjoying torturing her own father, Jiang Yue and Fu Jin were also observing her.

At this point, the couple was not aware that Fu Honglie was still alive.

However, both of them had already felt that something was wrong with her current actions.

Fu Xiaolan spent more and more time holed up in one of her Villas just outside the City, pending some time watching the sunset while drinking tea.

It seemed like she was happy instead of feeling frustrated.

As if everything was going her way.

This puzzled Jiang Yue as she expected her to be panicked at least or do something hasty.

Jiang Yue had already felt that something was wrong, so she decided to hack into the Security System of Fu Xiaolan's Villa.

Jiang Yue focused her attention on security cameras and noticed that she was mostly staying at her basement, so she did all she could to gain access in Fu Xiaolan's basement.

What she had discovered made her elated.

"I like her." Jiang Yue thought out loud while grinning from ear to ear. "She is smart. Smarter than most people who crossed me in the past."

She never would have expected Fu Xiaolan to be this vicious even to her own father. However, to Jiang Yue, this was the evidence that she had needed to topple her.

"However, every genius always have a touch of madness. And she is not an exception." She added while smirking.

"Did you find something?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS ATTEND THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR 18 AND UNDER. There will not be any major plots being mentioned, and this chapter can be skipped if you are not comfortable with M-rated content. Please read at your discretion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jiang Yue looked at Fu Jin, who just finished taking a bath.

He only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jiang Yue gulped when her gaze landed on his chest, then on his abs and...lower. "Ha? What was that?"

Her daze earned a chuckle from her husband before pulling Jiang Yue to sit on his lap.

"You should stop ogling on what's already yours." He whispered.

"I feel like I'm getting more and more shameless. Now I don't even feel embarrassed when I am caught, drooling over someone's body." She giggled.