51. "ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔴𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤."

2️⃣5️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣5️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓.**

When Jiang Yue arrived at the Jiang Residence, she was shocked to know that Jiang Chanming had just suffered from a stroke and was still in the hospital.

Her Father just turned 50, so it was not really surprising that he would possibly have this type of medical condition.

Because of this, Jiang Yue decided just go to the Wang Estate to talk to her grandfather and perhaps her Uncle as well.

However, when she arrived at the Wang Estate her grandfather was surprisingly not there.

Seeing this, Jiang Yue decided to get the stuff from her vault that she had given to her grandfather for safekeeping.

She immediately went to her grandfather's study and opened her grandfather's safe that was hidden on the floor; just below the bookshelves.

Jiang Yue retrieved a box that contained everything that Wang Ruo valued, including some expensive pieces of jewelry and what Jiang Yue assumed as her private journal.

In her previous life, Jiang Yue had also seen this diary, yet, it was only composed of numbers and letters that were arranged in a very strange way.

It prompted her to believe that this was just some random tabs of her properties and money that she owned, both abroad and here.

In her previous life, Jiang Yue hadn't even taken another glance at her mother's journal after seeing it once.

Jiang Yue couldn't help but wonder if she had even become a good daughter to her mother.

When her mother was still alive, all she could remember was Wang Ruo spoiling her like crazy.

She acted arrogant and spoiled: a pampered little miss.

She couldn't even remember an instance that she had shown her mother that she loved her.

All she remembered was herself being loved and pampered by Wang Ruo.

Then she died and reincarnated.

She came back into her 15-years-old self to correct her wrongs.

But she would never see Wang Ruo again.

As sad as it might seemed, it was already too late for Jiang Yue to show her mother that she indeed loved her now.

Jiang Yue immediately went inside her room and started sorting through all of her mother's prized possessions.

After quite some time, Jiang Yue held the journal in her hands, unable to open it.

She was somehow afraid of the things that she could find out.

Somehow, the thought of knowing the truth was scaring her.