31. "𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔖𝔢𝔯𝔲𝔪."

1️⃣5️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣5️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝖂𝖀 𝖅𝕴𝕷𝕴𝕬𝕹𝕲: "𝕬𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖊."**

"Dad, I was raped. Help me...someone..." Wu Ziliang stuttered. "Someone raped me. Please Dad. Find him...I...I am not chaste anymore. I am filthy..."

"Ziliang...calm yourself." Wu Sangui said while hugging his daughter tightly.

He could not bear to watch his Daughter like this.

"Dad...how can I face Wang Huo now? I don't feel...I don't feel like I...I deserve him anymore..."

"Shhhh...that's not true. That's not true. We will solve this together, alright? You are not filthy. Shhhh... listen to me. You are not dirty." He comforted. "Come... sit down. Have some tea. Calm yourself. Then tell me everything that happened. From the moment that you left this room. "

Wu Ziliang obeyed her father's words.

She took a sit and drunk the tea that her father gave her all in one gulp.

"I...I was in a bar then I met that guy... I...Dad, he raped me. He drugged me and I woke up in that room. He..." Wu Ziliang took a deep breath. "He tied me up in that bed and...and..."

Wu Sangui frowned as he listened to Wu Ziliang's detailed explanation.

This...someone, did this monstrous things to his daughter.

Who?

Who would do something so sinister?

He stared at his poor daughter who needed time to even utter a single word because she was sobbing too hard.

Her appearance was pale and some bruises could be seen on her neck and arms.

Just how much did she endure?

"I think it will be better for you to go abroad as soon as possible. I do not want the Wangs or any family to get a hold of this information. I would not want to embarrass our family even more." He said after his daughter finished telling him what happened.

This is the most important thing right now. To make his daughter leave. After that, he will make sure to give his everything to find the man who harassed his daughter.

Wu Ziliang's expression instantly changed after she heard her father's words.

"What about Wang Huo? What will happen to our engagement?" She asked.

"The engagement can wait...what we need to do right now is to find the one who raped you and clean up this mess. I don't want Jiang Yue to know this incident and possibly use this against you." Wu Sangui explained.

He was lying. Of course he would lie.

This was the only way for him to get his daughter away from this place. However, he would make sure not to tell his daughter about the video.