67. 💞 "ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤?"👫🏼

3️⃣3️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣3️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕴𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖘.**

2 hours passed, and everyone was still having a good time.

Surprisingly, not anyone from Xuan'er's guest created a ruckus or tried to do something crazy.

That was until Fu Jin suddenly got a stomach ache, prompting him to leave Jiang Yue to go the bathroom.

Jiang Yue just nodded and decided not to follow Fu Jin.

After all, the stage needed to be set for the final performance to start.

* * *

Jiang Yue checked the time in her phone, exactly 10 in the evening just 20 minutes after Fu Jin left.

It's still too early for someone to get drunk, yet Tang Fei was already acting tipsy.

Still, Jiang Yue just smirked inwardly while checking her phone.

Then she texted Bei Ye to prepare everything as the show is about to begin.

"Jiang Yue...my Fei'er is a little drunk. I hope you won't mind if she leaves the party ahead of time?" Chen Yueli asked.

"Of course not...go ahead." Jiang Yue answered.

'So it was Tang Fei, huh.' She thought as she watched her recklessly walk towards the mansion with Xuan'er who was guiding her.

Jiang Yue then looked at her phone and sent a text to Fu Jin.

* * * * *

@10:30:

"As I was saying...you should make your fashion brand more popular by using well know actors to endorse you." Chen Shi said while looking at Jiang Yue. "Just like my son Wenhao. He started in the World of Fashion and even joined really well-known fashion shows. So his name is very popular in both the Fashion and Film Industry. If you want...you can even use him when you open a branch in Country M. You will have our full support when you do that." She added.

"I agree, Miss Jiang, my brother is very talented in fashion and acting. He is very popular in Country M." Zhang Biqi said.

"Hm...for now I am not planning on opening a branch in Country M. I think it's too early to think about endorsements."

"Well...it's still very important..."

"Oh! What was that? Did you hear that?" Chen Shi's words were interrupted by Zhang Biqi. "I think I heard someone scream. Did anyone else hear it?"