4.💓"𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤."

1️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕸𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖚𝖒.**

Today is Saturday, it had been 2 days since that incident happened and Jiang Yue still feels ecstatic.

The incident had given both Yu Chen and Jiang Mian a lot of stress lately.

Yu Chen was not allowed to leave his home.

Now that his reputation is hanging by a thread, his parents pushed him to get Jiang Yue's attention even more.

Jiang Yue's help alone could practically save their business.

Using her name to diminish this bad rumors can be considered child's play.

Jiang Mian, on the other hand, is taking all the brunt from the incident.

She is doing her best to tell everyone that her Brother Chen is innocent.

Still, she couldn't stop the students from talking behind her back.

The school is not doing any better.

A lot of teachers want Yu Chen to be expelled but the headmistress disagreed.

Her main reason is that Yu Chen is one of the top students in the school. If they expel him now, it will affect their score in the National Exams.

A lot of teachers didn't like her line of thought but they could only grit their teeth in anger.

Yu Chen also came from an influential family and to offend them is not really a good thing.

Jiang Yue didn't expect this outcome. Nonetheless, she is still happy.

Today, she asked Shen Rong to celebrate for her accomplished week.

Of course, that was just to cover the true reason for her happiness.

Shen Rong agreed without second thoughts.

After some minutes of deciding where to spend their day, they finally decided to meet in an Art Museum.

Both Jiang Yue and Shen Rong loved music and art.

Jiang Yue had deep memories when it comes to art. After all, her mother, Wang Rou was an artist.

Wang Rou always loved to bring her to Art Galleries when she was still alive.

Jiang Yue chose to wear a knee-length floral printed white dress.

It's still spring so she decided to wear colorful clothes, in contrast to her usual neutral colored style.

They agreed to meet at 10 am but Jiang Yue arrive earlier.

She is planning to take a look at some of the paintings inside the Museum.