24. 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢.

1️⃣1️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕵𝕴𝕬𝕹𝕲 𝖄𝖀𝕰: "𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓."**

Jiang Yue's answer earned another round of gasps from the crowd.

What does she mean by he is already talking to the creator?

Does that mean that she created this virus herself?

"Ehem... Miss Jiang, please refrain from lying. My sources say that you have no computer background whatsoever." The man sneered.

Although he is someone paid to do this, he also made sure to do his own research about his targets.

"Okay. I will answer your remaining questions after I finish my presentation." Jiang Yue said while doing his best to stop herself from rolling her eyes.

She knows that everyone will doubt her, but she at least expected them not to asked questions before she finished her presentation.

"Miss Jiang, I guess it is only right that you clarify this stuff. This is very important. You cannot just come here and tell everyone that you created something when everyone here knows that you have no prior experience in creating Software." The man reason before walking towards the stage.

"You cannot assume that you can get away with everything just because you came from a big company." He added.

Jiang Yue stared at the man who seems so confident.

This man is trying to make some guests, and businessmen think badly about the Wang Group.

"That's right Miss Jiang. Even your cousin Wang Minghua who is more experienced than you do not have this capability. Why are you telling us now that you made this virus? Do you want to embarrass the Wang Group?" Wu Sangui's voice suddenly echoed earning some side glances from prominent businessmen.

The Wang Group and the Wu Conglomerate are both managed by prominent families.

However, there had been some rumors that Wang Huo of the Wang Group will marry Wu Ziliang of the Wu Conglomerate because he was threatened.

If that is true then...will it be reasonable for Wu Sangui to oppose to the Wang Group?

What if Wang Huo will cancel this engagement?

Or what if...Wu Sangui is the one who does not like this engagement?

Is this the reason why he is blatantly saying something to embarrass someone from the Wang family?

If that is the case then the rumor of the Wu family threatening Wang Huo for marriage should not be true, right?

"You are wrong, Mr. Wu. I do not like to embarrass myself or anyone from the Wang Group. However, since you are really adamant on making, these claims then let me show you how I did this." Jiang Yue said before grabbing her laptop.