22. "𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔲 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶?"

🔟6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣🔟

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞.**

After a series of meetings and threats, Jiang Yue was finally able to get a total of 27% shares of the Wu Conglomerate.

She is determined to let these people feel what her grandfather and Uncle felt when they threaten them.

However, for Jiang Yue, this is just the start.

She is just establishing the roots of her plan.

After all, the Wu family had been through a lot.

They are one of the oldest families in the Country.

A mere teenager like Jiang Yue needs a lot of preparation to bring them down.

And she is planning to do the next part of her plan during the Summit.

Jiang Yue and Wang Minghua already agreed with Wu Ziliang to announce her engagement on the last day of the Summit.

The International Web Summit is basically focused on the Global Technology Industry.

People all around the world will attend this Summit to discuss the ever-changing demands when it comes to technology.

This will mostly include Computer Software and Hardware Companies, Gaming Companies and a lot of people from the IT world.

However, for most people, this is also the time to show the world how extravagant a Company is.

Some companies will showcase their best software and hardware, newly launch games, products and everything that will show their superiority in this Industry.

This might sound a little technical but no. It's not.

In fact, some people are even planning to introduce their heirs and engagements during the banquet on the last day of the Summit.

Which is what Wu Ziliang and the Wu family is planning.

However, Wu Minxia has a different plan.

She will use this event to show everyone how talented she is. As an IT genius and someone from a Gaming Company?

Wu Minxia is quite confident that she will wow a lot of people in this Summit.

This is a great tool for her to gain supporters and maybe even fans in the pursuit of her true love.

Which is none other than Young Master Fu.

To Wu Minxia, this is a very good opportunity to showcase her talents and knowledge in this Industry. Especially that the Matriarch Fu will also attend this event.

"That's good!" Wu Sangui gave Wu Minxia a thumbs up after he heard her plans.

"Did you finish developing the game that you told me about?" He asked.