62. 💞 "ℑ𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔐 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶?"

3️⃣0️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣🔟

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓.**

"Who?" Jiang Yue asked.

If someone else had hurt Wang Ruo, then did that mean that Li Qiang had actually saved her mother?

For some reason, the fact that Li Qiang had saved her mother, was making her feel conflicted.

Just, who was Li Qiang?

What position did he have in her mother's life?

"I don't know yet. But I will find out soon." Wang Ruo said solemnly.

She intended to find out very soon.

"So, are you going to continue pretending to be Long Die? Shall I send Bai'Li and Wang Minghua to Country M instead?"

"Don't send anyone." Wang Ruo answered before glancing at Fu Jin. "The two of you should know that this could be a trap set for Jiang Yue."

"I'm sorry, Mom, but I don't understand." Jiang Yue interjected. "Is someone trying to kill me aside from Li Qiang?"

Wang Ruo slowly nodded.

"Who?"

"You don't need to know that now since I am not yet certain about it too. But I am sure they are from the royal family."

"Like the Prime Minister's wife?" Jiang Yue asked.

"Precisely."

"But why? Can't you tell me this? Can't you at least explain to me why this is happening? Why would someone try to kill me just because I'm your daughter? I am not even aware of who my father is." Jiang Yue needed an explanation.

She needed to know. She needed the truth from her mother.

Wang Ruo let out a sigh before she gestured Fu Jin to sit down at Jiang Yue's table across them.

"Listen to me. And listen attentively." She began. "Your father holds a very important position in that Country. He...chose the Country instead of me...he did not know that I was pregnant when I left."

"Is my father the King of Country M?" Jiang Yue asked.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?" This time it was Fu Jin who asked.

What kind of mother didn't know, who the father of her child was? Wang Ruo must have been kidding, right?

"When I met him...he didn't reveal to me his real identity. All I know is that...he was...Li Qiang's twin brother." Wang Ruo's answer earned shocked gasps from both Fu Jin and Jiang Yue.