48. 💞 "ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥."💺💋

2️⃣3️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣4️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕵𝕴𝕬𝕹𝕲 𝖄𝖀𝕰: "𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘."**

Everyone was dumbfounded when they heard Jiang Mian's words.

Why would Fu Jin's bodyguard catch here?

"Miss...you are too drunk. How about I escort you out?" The man who helped her offered.

"Drunk? No... No...this woman had to pay for this." Jiang Mian said. "You! Answer me! Why did you move out of my way? You have already seen me falling!"

"Mian Mian...go home now!"

Jiang Mian was grabbed by the CEO of her agency.

How could this woman be so stupid to create such an embarrassing scene in front of prominent people?

"Let go." She slightly pushed the CEO away from her before glaring at Jiang Yue. "Are you a mute? Why don't you say something? Huh? You are nothing but a bodyguard! It's your job to save everyone!" She added.

Since Jiang Yue wanted to disguise as a bodyguard, then she could only use this as an opportunity to berate her.

Seeing everyone's ridiculing gazes towards her, Jiang Mian became even more enraged.

She was the one who was hurt!

Yet, everyone was still laughing at her.

Why?

Why did everyone like Jiang Yue even when she was currently not recognizable?

"Answer me!" She demanded in a shrill tone.

"Why should I?" Jiang Yue answered with a raised eyebrow. "Why should I catch you? Are you stupid?"

Jiang Mian's eyes turned red when she heard Jiang Yue's ridicule. "It's your job!"

"My job is to protect CEO Fu." Jiang Yue said before looking at her from head to toe. "I am very clear of my job description Miss. It is also very clear that you are not CEO Fu, or someone that he cares about. He does not even remember you. So, why should I catch you?"

Jiang Yue's question almost made Jiang Mian puke blood.

Jiang Yue was clearly implying that Fu Jin didn't care about Jiang Mian.

So why would she made an effort to save her?

"What? Did you forget that you are just another nameless woman, who wanted to climb into CEO Fu's bed?"

"You..."

"What?" Jiang Mian gritted her teeth before looking at Fu Jin. "CEO Fu, is this how you train your subordinates? You allow them to disrespect someone higher than them? This is very enlightening."