Return of the Sins

'Come on mom. Faster! Full speed ahead' Hawk shouts. After they were done upstairs the trio went down only to notice the mess on the counter and that M/n had mysteriously disappeared.

Elizabeth knew had M/n left on his own free will and that gave her some comfort at the moment.

'I can feel evil magical power's concentrated in an unheard-of amount coming from Liones.' Zaratras as he looks into the distance. The male turns to Elizabeth with furrowed eyebrows. 'Honestly, I'm against the idea of taking you into the heart of all this danger'

Elizabeth doesn't turn to look at him. Her glance was fixated on the direction of Liones. 'I'm still going, no matter what you say' she says determined causing Zaratras to frown concerned. 'I made a promise.' the girl says and tilts her head up revealing her orange-colored eye. 'That no matter what might happen to any of them, I would go on fighting to protect the people of this kingdom without fail'

Zaratras sighs and nods. 'Fine, but don't you let your guard down around the Ten Commandments-'

Zaratras was rudely cut off by a prideful pig named Hawk. 'Whatever, I could lay them all out flat with a single smack to the head..' he says with a tiny scoff as he flexes with his ears. 'Don't you worry about a thing, Elizabeth. I've got the strength of a hundred pigs!' he adds and Elizabeth chuckles.

'Well that's quite reassuring-' Zaratras says playfully but cuts himself off with a gasp. The male tenses up and a flying red demon appears from his side. 'Don't tell me they already noticed us..?'  Zaratras hisses holding his sword tightly. The male steps forward standing Infront of Elizabeth. 'Princess Elizabeth, you must step back!' Zaratras shouts as the red demon strikes his fist. Zaratras uses his shield to block it before jumping up and holding his sword in front of the Demon. He Shouts Purge making the demon die and fall on the ground.

'Not bad, Zara!' Hawk exclaims his tail wiggling.

Zaratras glances at hawk with a grim face. 'It's not over yet, Lord Piglet' he says before glancing ahead of him. 'Take a look up ahead..' he adds and Hawk does so. The pig shrieks as he notices a bunch of gray and red demons flying after them.

'Holy crap! It's like a flock of nightmares!'

The demons open their mouth, power building up inside of them. Zaratras glares at the demons before standing in a fighting stance 'Lady mother pig! Make a sharp turn!' he demands 'At this rate, we'll get caught in a barrage!'

'You heard him, mom!' Mama Hawk snorts and lets out a growl before slamming her head on the creatures making them break apart. Zaratras looks at the movement amazed. 'Such unbelievable power!'

Hawk squeaks excitedly and starts to jump around celebrating their win. 'That was Amazing-' Hawk accidentally eats a piece of a red demon and starts to whimper. The pig puffs into a pig demon with a squeak.

Zaratras's face blanks 'Lord piglet, what happened to your appearance?'

Hawk was only able to let out tiny squeaks. 'If Hawk eats any living creature with magical powers, then he transforms' Elizabeth explains with furrowed eyebrows. The girl crouches down and holds her hand before Hawk's mouth. 'Here, now spit it out for me' Hawk tries to do so but was not able to.

'Hawk, get a hold of yourself.' Elizabeth says worriedly.

'I must say, when we rushed over here, I wasn't expecting to find such a strange group' Elizabeth gasps at the unfamiliar voice coming from above her. The girl looks up to where Monspeet and Derieri were floating.

Derieri flinches with a gasp as she makes eye contact with Elizabeth. The blond floats down standing face to face with the goddess. 'Impossible. What are you doing out here?'

Elizabeth gulps and shakes her head. 'Um, maybe you've mistaken me for someone else..' She says nervously looking at Derieri confused. Zaratras steps forwards planning on attacking but was stopped by Monspeet.

'You'd be wise not to try anything foolish..'

Zaratras exhales and refuses to listen to Monspeet. The male strikes at Derieri but wasn't able to get far. Derieri makes a fist of the black substance before slamming it on Zaratras's shield. It breaks in an instant. 

Derieri grabs hold of Zaratras neck and was about to punch him but was stopped by a mysterious light sphere on her fist. Derieri turns to Elizabeth as the sphere gets bigger and the Light shines brighter.

Elizabeth frowns 'I don't get it..' She says her hands glowing. 'How can it be so easy for you to try and take another person's life like that?'

Derieri's hand explodes. 'Derieri!'

'There's no question about it..' The blond says ignoring her wound. Elizabeth looks horrified at what she had done. 'I knew it, you're back' she hisses with a hard glare. Derieri strikes forwards her black fist aimed at Elizabeth. 'Now, Die!'

Elizabeth covers her face with her hands. But gasps confused when she didn't feel any pain. However, she could hear Derieri grunt in pain.

The girl opens her eyes catching a glance of Derieri falling and Monspeet going after her. Totally ignoring them she turns to the blond girl. 'Now, what's this all about?' Melony asks with a grin. 'We wake up after a really long snooze and things are looking pretty bad' she says with a soft voice looking over at Liones in the distance.

'And what in the heck happened to you here, Hawk?' Meliodas questions looking down at the pig. Elizabeth turns to him as tears fall slowly from her eyes. Meliodas smiles softly, his smile matching Melony's. 'Sorry to keep you waiting, Elizabeth' Melony mumbles to the girl in her arms. Elizabeth flushes red 'It's okay..' she whispers wrapping her arms around the girl's neck. 'Melony..'

------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter!

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 3 Episode 22

Bye<3