The Angel of Destruction

M/n pov

Jericho grunts 'My insides are burning..'

'How was he able to escape from the amber?' Meliodas cuts Guila's hand off. Guila screams in pain clutching her wrist.

'Don't worry Elizabeth...' I say to Elizabeth when Meliodas went to attack again Melony followed his lead.

'What in the world is going on here?' Elizabeth asks confused and scared. 'Are you okay Elizabeth?' Hawk asks

'Yeah I'm fine, what happened to those two..'

'Is that crazy ass guy really meliodas?' Hawk looks at me. I ignore him. Suddenly Meliodas and Melony land nearby us causing the ground around us to disappear. Melony starts sniffing Elizabeth and Meliodas looks at me.

'Uhm hey, no need to sniff okay' I say awkwardly. Melony and Meliodas raise their hand making a large wing appear. Both of them take off.

Timeskip

'I wonder how everyone is doing..' Elizabeth says. We've been here for 10 minutes. It's getting boring.

"Huh, it seems like Meliodas is back to normal"

'Sir m/n look over there!' Elizabeth points at a Holy Knight who's taking off. 'Oh no..' Ban covers her mouth. 'Keep it down, the two of you can still run right?' Ban asks 'This is really a mess'

Ban grabs Elizabeth and runs off. 'C'mon M/n' I follow Ban.

'Let go!' Elizabeth shouts wriggling around trying to get off Ban's hold. 'Yeah I'll do that as soon as we're in the clear'

'BAN LOOK BEHIND US' I yell 'RUN FASTER' The ground behind us begins to break. 'WHAT THE HELL, WHAT THE HELL' Hawk shouts freaked out.

'Start moving those pig feet of yours!'

'Keep running, don't stop' Ban shouts at the two behind him.  We finally stop when we arrive at the big rock Diane made. 'I-I hate running' I say breathing heavily.

'Hey,' Diane greets us. 'Diane!' Elizabeth exclaims. Diane opens her hand revealing Meliodas and Melony.

'Hey guys, hottie in the house' Melony says. 'Sir Me-' Before Elizabeth could say anything Ban punches Meliodas.

'I have to get payback from before'

'That's cool'

Elizabeth helps Meliodas up. 'I was so worried' Elizabeth says.

'Sorry..' Melony says

'Just don't scare me like that again'
Some rocks begin to fall down. 'What the heck' Hawk shouts. 'Griamore!' Elizabeth says and runs up to him.

'You guys are so stupid..' I say to the siblings. 'It won't take long before they find out'

'Don't care, I don't even know them' Melony says. I walk over to Meliodas and give him a hug. 'I want a hug too!' Melony whines. I roll my eyes and pull back from the hug. 

'Hey guys, do you think he'll go back to the kingdom?' Hawk asks as Griamore walks away.

'Beats me' Meliodas says.

'Forget that, where is your sword captain?'

'Huh, oh I guess it got stolen'

'WHAT, YOU IDIOT, HOW CO-' Melony covers my mouth.

'But isn't that sword important to you, is that really okay?'

Meliodas frowns 'No it's not at all...'

'But I'm glad that you're alright, that's all that matters to me' Melony says.

'And I'm so glad that you're alright Meliodas...' I say in a mocking tone. 'I thought I would never see you again'

'HEY STOP THAT' Melony yells flustered.

'I'm glad that you're okay m/n, seriously' Meliodas says with a smile

'O-oh i..uhm' 

'Oh look at you, you're all flustered' Melony awes.

'Do you wanna fight?!'

TIME SKIP

'Can I cook, next time?' Melony asks. After everything that happened. Melony, Meliodas, and I were somewhere away from the others.

'Never get close to the kitchen, both of you' 

'You're afraid that I'm gonna cook better than you..' Meliodas grins.

'Ew no, Meliodas you can do a lot of things but cook nah'

'We need to train anyways, no time for cooking' Melony says. 'They got your sword..that's not good..'

'Like you guys need training pfff'

'It's hard to believe that the holy knights have gotten this power full' Meliodas says picking up a petal.

'We can't hold our punches back anymore' Melony frowns and looks at me. 'You have to be prepared to stop us if we lose control..'

'I don't know, it has been a long time since I did big spells' I open my hand making a flower bloom. 'I'm a bit rusty'

'Well, you did get us out of the amber..' Meliodas breaks a stick out of a mini tree.  'I guess..' Meliodas swings his stick making the mountain break in two. 'Eyy, you made a path, let's go!' I take his hand in mine.

'When falling stars fill the sky in the form of crosses, Britannia will face her darkest hours' Melony says walking ahead of us, me and Meliodas right behind her. I wave to the sins and Elizabeth who were on the end of the path.

"Let's end this war"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortest chapter I've ever written.

Thank you for reading! 

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 1 Episode 13

Bye<3333